i have 100s of fiorno nude pm me on yahoo vasquez.justin16

The idea of a story about snuffing this guy would be interesting. Who volunteers to snuff him and who volunteers to write it up for those who can not be present?

Wow! That is what we wanted to see - now the story must include the trip to the morgue as well.

Fiorno is a friend of mine. He is no longer into this, and recently asked me to delete any pics I had, a request I honored. Justinv on the other hand is a stalker. He has IM'd me several times asking me to share my pics of fiorno with him, and even asked me for fiorno's address. He needs to leave fiorno alone. I know what he's up to, and have blocked him from further IM's at yahoo.

here are several of many pictures i have. would love to share more, especially with a snuffer into decapitations and buchering. want someone to erite a story about how they'd off me

Did not see your poste before, F....., so HOT, really exciting, and great body, really the one to be snuffed and beheaded this way, or any other way. MOOOOOOOORRREEEE.:stroke:

here are several of many pictures i have. would love to share more, especially with a snuffer into decapitations and buchering. want someone to erite a story about how they'd off me

PREFER : Number 2, great

You'd make a sexy corpse, but I hope that it's not any time soon.

Stay alive ;-)

Back