The truth about ViralDeath

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
A new domain has appeared on the internet.

http://www.johannaxn.com

Sounds familiar?

They changed their design now they've become notorious.

What is striking is a line in their "about us" section

"We go beyond what others do".

What exactly is that supposed to mean - IDK, ask them.

All their corpse photos come from the same sources we use, mainly South American news websites that publish graphic material.

What is different though is the watermarks they put and the fact that they proclaimed themselves the best gore website in the world while in fact there is absolutely nothing special about their hilarious blog.

:sm (58):

Facts about viraldeath:

- Run by JohannaXn - a lesbian and necrophiliac with a preference for young girls.

What they say on their site that they publish this to "educate" is hilarious. In a recent interview she also says they are doing it for the good of humanity and show people "reality as it is" :sm (43):

They are doing it ebcause of their necrophiliac desires and to boost their necro ego.
- They live in their own imaginary world and feel superior to other humans and other websites on the internet.
- Total disregard for other, police emails and requests to remove images of dead children.

Pathetic, isn't it?

:sm (41):

I'd agree.
Necro + Ego = Retarded Attention-Seekers.
I'd love to DOS the hell out of them.
I just might.
I've been reaserching this nutjob.
I heard she doesn't work anymore, due to pyschoness and overwhelming necro-urges.
:headshake:
CDG is the God Of Gore.

Edema - u just made your 100th post on CDG

A Happy CDG "centennial" m8 :sm (63):

jon :wink2:

Do you think she is a bit...I don't know, psychotic? Seriously, there appears to be a real ego issue with her.:sm (20):

Edema - u just made your 100th post on CDG

A Happy CDG "centennial" m8 :sm (63):

jon :wink2:

Awh! Thanks chum. :)
I am glad to be here with you all.

Do you think she is a bit...I don't know, psychotic? Seriously, there appears to be a real ego issue with her.:sm (20):

I think she needs to be locked up.

And she is not the only one, that other dude TT who calles himself BOPE now, if you know him from goreking you would know what a fucked up egocentric douche he is - no friends, no nottin

He was always pissing and no one could have a decent conversation with him

Johanna and TT met on kiuma and look what we have now!

Jo was first on CDG then moved to kiuma because someone from here gave her the link.

I am so relieved we got rid of her although I am sure she reads what we post.

In a recent post she says she has forgotten about CDG, she is lying again.

I'd agree.
Necro + Ego = Retarded Attention-Seekers.
I'd love to DOS the hell out of them.
I just might.
I've been reaserching this nutjob.
I heard she doesn't work anymore, due to pyschoness and overwhelming necro-urges.
:headshake:
CDG is the God Of Gore.

FOR ME THE OLD OGRISH IS THE GOD OF GORE

THE FIRST SITE BUY PIC FROM POLICE

VD FORUM

I just checked their forum - what a sad place.

They only have 1,000 members and JohannaXn says they are the biggest gore site in the world.

Truly sad, really.

:sm (41):

Back