DCSadist68

Forum Regular
Hi there,

This is a really interesting site with some hot stuff on it. Personally, I'm not into corpses or necro, but I love hot str8 dudes getting tortured and then snuffed. Once they're snuffed, I'm over them. For me, the hot part is taking control, making them suffer and being able to kill them. This is just fantasy, of course, but it's my favorite fantasy. So when I look at the pics on here, I wonder if the guy was tortured, raped, suffered, etc.

Anyone else into torture?

Totally into being abducted, raped, tortured, defiled, snuffed. Then if you're not into necro maybe you have an accomplice, who is and takes it from there, has somemore fun with me till he leaves me to the demons of hell to redeem for eternity.

Yes, for deathinately

I have been into being tortured for many years. I have a very isolated bunker in the very north of scotland that I bought just for this. So far, I have been tortured there twice and hunted with paintball gums twice. Unfortunately, no one has gone anywhere near the intensity i am looking for.

Gary

Torture is one of greatest turn-ons for me, especially whipping to blood. The best site = HardMaster.com from
Australia. You won't be disappointed!!

Torture is one of greatest turn-ons for me, especially whipping to blood. The best site = HardMaster.com from
Australia. You won't be disappointed!!

Hey man, I just saw this post. I like whipping for blood, too. In fact, I have a few vids from a long gone Czech site called discipline for boys that has young men spanked with a cane until blood runs down their legs. It's tame by my standards but a good appetizer. If anyone wants to see them, let me know and I'll upload for ya'll.

BTW, hardmaster com doesn't exist

hi guys - I know of two guys who were tortured and in the end he was flayed and then roasted. It seems to happen in some circles.

My tastes might be a bit vanilla for you but I have always fantasized about getting in a wrestling match where the heel tortures me t no end, stretching me, putting me in all kinds of holds and pummleing me to a heap on the floor begging for mercy. and then he ends me with a swift and decisive snap of the neck.

Yah. Torture is good. Sounds of a man in pain are like sex sounds and when he makes his final dying sounds it is like he is in orgasm.

Yah. Torture is good. Sounds of a man in pain are like sex sounds and when he makes his final dying sounds it is like he is in orgasm.

I like to see men tortured, and nude. Not into necro per say. The aspect of control and fear I do find very intriguing.

I like to see men tortured, and nude. Not into necro per say. The aspect of control and fear I do find very intriguing.

I am the same way.
Necro is a plus and I love corpses with much injury.
But my biggest fantasy is torturing & killing.

oh yeah torture is awesome. sounds of guy in pain is such a turn on, his final dying sounds the ultimate orgasm.

I am into torture and snuff, but not necro. I am looking forward to cahtting with other torture buffs and exchanging fantasies and stories.I prefer stalking, hunting, kidnapping, and capture of straight men or non-consensual victims.Into extreme savagery and violence.

Love torture too. Love being whipped and cut till there is so much blood can't see my skin. One day hope to be skinned alive.

Nothing is more beautiful than a naked man stretched naked and tortured. I have taken men to extremes of pleasure with my mouth and hands but he flexes so exquisitley when under extreme pain.

Back