Come to Albany, NY. Arrange to kidnap me. I do not expect to be released. You have full control over me. I surrender to you. I have beeen worked over before. But I want to be tortured, smothered, strangled, head held under water, beaten. Interested?

Another straight guy here , but really into being tied and tortured if you are interested...s4s.jpg

Hey wassup, 18 years from Russia here. Being tortured is one of kinkiest fantasies. Im not That much into abusing, girls, maybe.

Hi there,

This is a really interesting site with some hot stuff on it. Personally, I'm not into corpses or necro, but I love hot str8 dudes getting tortured and then snuffed. Once they're snuffed, I'm over them. For me, the hot part is taking control, making them suffer and being able to kill them. This is just fantasy, of course, but it's my favorite fantasy. So when I look at the pics on here, I wonder if the guy was tortured, raped, suffered, etc.

Anyone else into torture?

I want this so bad. To be beaten and tortured even castrated and used til my master is done with me.

I would like to be bound tortured ( CBT, belly and belly button ) then beheaded on the block with an axe or sword close to my shoulders leaving is with a small stump of neck or flush to my shoulders!

I am not only interested in torturing men especially straight ones but I have the pleasure of doing that. I am a pro wrestler for a private underground wrestling org. with no fucking rules ever, in the ring I literally & very severally beat up brutally rape bareback & destroy my opponents. In my matches I wear black wrestling boots & black leather thong. My opponents are all very muscled 18-35yo straight garbage. If you like to hear more about this I would love to share with you over the phone. I live in Minneapolis

I always wonder how ill react when in final moments. Big muscled guy here, would I be crying like little girl. What kinds of noises would I make, how will my body react with or without my control

I am not only interested in torturing men especially straight ones but I have the pleasure of doing that. I am a pro wrestler for a private underground wrestling org. with no fucking rules ever, in the ring I literally & very severally beat up brutally rape bareback & destroy my opponents. In my matches I wear black wrestling boots & black leather thong. My opponents are all very muscled 18-35yo straight garbage. If you like to hear more about this I would love to share with you over the phone. I live in Minneapolis

Dude,

That sounds hot! I live about an hour away from Minneapolis. Unfortunately, I'm too paranoid to give out my phone number. Got any pics of the opponents you've raped?

me, especially needle torture of the soles of the feet and dick and nuts.
also into deep biting of the soles, bastinado, and fire torture.
beating the soles till they are bruised so it hurts like hell to stand on them

Back