Master, I want to be a torture victim in real life. Tie my hands being my back and gag me. Beat me very hard with your fists to my belly. Cut off my cock, cut off my nipples, stab me in places where I bleed but do not die,,,not just yet. Take the ball gag off and stuff my cock into my mouth. I am dying and will be twitching. Place me on my stomach. Untie me. I am alive still. Repeatedly stab my ass over and over. I am going into shock, I want this. Turn me over and stub my belly twice then slit my throat. Tell me that I have minutes or seconds to live. With blood gushing from my neck, belly and ass, I am twitching. Finish me off with hard punches to my face. Break my nose, jaw and teeth. If I am not dead yet, strangle me to death. Once dead, take off my arms and legs and head. Enjoy killing me.

Yeah, torture is good. I like hanging and crucifixion. Roasting a dude over a fire too, now that's hot. Crucify me on a wooden cross, by hammering real nails into my wrists and feet. But do it slowly. Then cut off my nipples. you can even brand me with a hot iron to make your mark. If you want to then cut my penis off and roast it in front of me over a nice slow fire. You can eat it then.
I would also like to be hanged until nearly dead. Then fuck me from behind, while i'm hanging. Just before i die, impale me with a wooden stake.

Last edited:
Why bound696! How terribly sweet of you to offer, Flopsy and a couple of the other bunnies are busily constructing a rowboat out of carrot husks and will be paddling in your direction soonest. I should warn you that their nibbling can be extremely ticklish..........to begin with, then the screaming starts!

Seriously, you might enjoy a story I wrote called Simeon Black 1, you'll find it in the sewage section. (might be a few pages back by now)

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I'm newbie here. Great theme, I love it all.
Really like the torture of foot guys, a lot of blood :drool: and a little cannibalism
I live in Russia, and even had an experience on the topic, but sorry to repeat this svtrechi guy does not agree.
will be happy to talk.

Don't lurk in the shadows tovarich, come out and tell us your experience, I'm sure a lot of people here would love to hear it.

As I understand it you want me to tell about his experience on the topic of torture?
All right.
through hundreds of friends who found a guy interested in torture, and after some time we met, but far from each other.
with the place as always the problem in Russia. but in his four-wheel car was spacious enough.
We went out into the woods where there are no people.
We drank a little alcohol and had a talk. And began to torture.
I tied him tightly, her hands and feet tied behind his back, he was lying completely naked on her stomach.
stuffed in his mouth his socks. he likes anal, so I started with the fact that he put his ass in a bottle of beer, "Miller." though he was stretched, the blood was, he was sweating heavily and moaning.
By the way, all the instruments of torture, he brought to himself), namely the packaging of needles and a knife 2.
I started out with needles. stabbed him in the heel through, then your toes and ankles (most painful parts of the body, personally tested). bottle traveled, I threw it. but the needle and left in his legs as piercing.
And as we say in Russia - "The further into the forest, the more the wood" ...
I was excited so I had not stopped. of two knives for some reason, I chose a large and made a shallow cut it back to 3 inches in length, drops of blood began to go on his broad back. I could not resist and licked it.
strongly carried away and licked the wound, but I was little. pulled his balls, I almost tore a fever.
large knife seemed awkward and blunt, took a little guy, and thrust into the base, at which point I thought the car roll over.
blood ran jet. I just had a bloody wound on his hand and half a foot was in the thick dark blood.
I took out of his feet about 50 needles. (take them out even harder than the stick). blood flowed, and the structure of droplets on his shins.
I took the other leg's ankle, he was jerking so that everything creaked and groaned so wake up all the wolves in the woods.
me, it only further aroused.
still was not enough, though through his gag was heard "enough."
I chegoto tougher, although I realized that the guy has to stay alive and whole. but ...
a small knife again fell into my hands and I introduced him to the center soles of the feet, the depth at approximately 0.7 inches. then slowly led to the heel, the skin with a bang at odds ...
cut was excellent. flesh on the heel most widely sold. I probably planted it deeper. a few minutes later the blood flowed in streams, I drank it well. All this lasted from 22:00 to 4:00, ie, ~ 6 hours.
After all the guy did not say anything close to an hour, he looked at his blood, his feet, kept his head and nearly wept.
We broke up and he went back to her.
After all this, we talked a couple of weeks over the Internet. he complained, he said that I had to sew up his foot, it hurt. and then just both fell silent and soon lost contact with each other. but I got what I wanted:drool:.

Look deep into your eyes as i slowly strangle you with me bare hands, take you to the edge and you back and in again and again.

I like to see men tortured, and nude. I'll like some guy interested in chat sadist and victim roleplays .Not limits. I'm into snuff too.
let your message and i'll give you y skype.

I love having my throat tortured... just pinned, helpless, choke really fucking hard over and over and over again for hours!!!

... I found it especualy interesting that there were many Alach-soldiers in Bosnia wrom many muslim countres, moustly arab contries, whose specilty was, among the beheading and mutilation, raping of young soldiers who were recruits (on obligated military state service), and even many young boys and girls. there is a story of victims who are saing that Alach-soldiers, after getting into a town or a village, first raped young christian boys and girls, and then women, and then they were enjoing in torturing and killing adult men. In one muslim village about a dosen young Yugoslaw soldiers (18, 19, 20yo...) were captured by some paramilitar unit, taken away into a local school and tortured naked for 3 days and night, mostly by local people, among which were even very old people, women and teen boys, all willing to participate in thise. In one concentration-camp women were forced to watch the torture of young men and boys. All men are then forced to get up on a stage, to strip completely naked, to stand in pairs (father and son, nephew and uncle, brother and brother) and to do blowjob to each other and cum in my mouth. The comander of that prison personaly checked are each of them are obediant in doing it. Those who obviously could not do it, were severely beaten, and then one mentally retarded gypsy guy was forced to bite off the genitals of men who did not satisfied their tormentors. Many died a few days after in terouble pains. There was a guy with video-camera how filmed that and many other cruel events similar to that in that prison, but the video material was neve found. There are speculations of one prosecutor in Bosnia that those "movies" were order and bought by very rich persons around the world for theit personal colections. Many things to tell about, but I just wanted to give you an idea how the real torturing lookes like.... Greatings all!

Wow .. with all the videocams around now you have to think that there are clips of real sexual torture out there. You do see the occasional clip of real torture on some of the ogrish like sites, but they aren't sexual (no nudity, no focus on the genitals, not goodlooking men). I'm not really into necro, but the fantasy I am into is the completely non-consesual sexual torture of straight young men, who have been captured in war or kidnapped.

dante165.jpg

Knife torture various parts of a guys body, but mainly around the bellybutton area.

you might want to check out my group, ripped apart on the rack to see where my interests lie. also feel free to hit me up on IM yahoo willscott236

Back