Quote ""My fantasy is to fuck a guy doggy style, full body contact, and just as I start to cum, pull a short, thin sword through my bottom guys navel and guts all the way into myself. He'd fall forward and finish driving the blade through the both of us. It would be slow, painful and bloody. Quote

Wow, amazing idea - anyone in the UK want to do this to me?

does anyone else got this fantasy about a group of necro guys killing this "victim" & fuck him whilst he is dying? Then fuck his dead body in turn for days... would that turn you on or shock you?

Fuck ya I do. I never really think about killing or eating some one alone. Its always with atleast one other person. It seems more fun to do it with people who can share the experience with and live. :tongue for you:

usually my enablers are police officers. the one in Rio, his name is P. he is about 30, and whenever he can, a violent mothefucker. he has started a volunteer program for teenage crime prevention so he has access to loads of kids and nobody gives a damn if he is seen around them. we call his kids 'our toys' and in rio the supply of toys never ends really. he loves it when I give him presents, because my idea of a present to him is usually real fucked up. this time i have asked him to get me one of the most fucked up and violent beneficiaries of his program, someone who has already killed (lots of his beneficiaries are like that), and he has to be minute and small and with a tight body. P left with his car and came back in less than 2 hours. i luv him for that, he is so fast. the toys thinks he is up for a normal evening, eating something together to keep him off the streets. too bad. we tie up the toy's hands behind his back with red duct tape, and leave him naked and with only his cheap sneakers on, and i ask P to leave me alone with it and come back when i call him. i drag the toy in the bathroom, although he tries to fight, it is quite easy to drag him because he is small. i throw him in the bathtub, and give him 3 or 4 enemas, just to be sure he is totally clean inside. then i pull him out of the tub and place him on the floor. i call P in and order him to place the toy belly up with his hands still tied up, and to hold the toy's knees firmly planted on the toy's ribs, so his little hole is up. clean water drips from his cheap sexy sneakers. first i inject a massive amount of lube, then i fill his belly again with a few liters of clean, fresh water. now i hold the guy's knees and legs in position, and order P to slam his cock inside the toy's hole. the hole is real tight and small but the lube makes it easy for P to impale the kid. now, with the toy firmly impaled on my beloved P, i order P to go belly up himself, so that the toy is sitting on P's dick. P looks v.curious.... he knows that this can't be the whole game.... in fact, as soon as the toy is in position, i seal his mouth with several turns of the red masking tape, making sure no air goes in or out. i grab his head firmly by his hair with my left hand and with my right hand i simply close his nostrils. the toys starts convulsing and trying to wriggle free..... hahaahaah of course no way he can do taht.... he moans and jerks.... i still hold him by his hair with my left hand and use my right arm to do a chokehold on his nose... and then there is less and less movement.... and suddenly he stops moving and all the fresh clean water that was in his small tight sexy clean belly starts coming out on P's balls and belly..... when there is no water left in the toy's belly, i start the jacuzzi and throw the body in it.... P and i get in there and spend the next hours fucking that relaxed hole and cumming inside that yong clean empty dead tight body while enjoying the clean bubbly water.

I have to say there is nothing like fucking the ass of a man being strangled. The twitching of his body and anus, the shaking as he struggles, all would provide some intense stimulation and probably heightened orgasm. And really, is there any more intimate moment to share with someone then being there (in them) for their last breath? It really brings two people close, I'd think. :)

Can you imagine as the final shutters of death, what that would feel like if your cock were inside his anus?

does anyone else got this fantasy about a group of necro guys killing this "victim" & fuck him whilst he is dying? Then fuck his dead body in turn for days... would that turn you on or shock you?

My fantasy would be to look directly into the eyes of my as my hands slowly squeeze the last gasps of air from my victim's neck. I'd watch the fear in those eyes as the lifeforce drains from his helpless body. As he is about to slip into unconsciousness, I'd reach down and grab his cock and stroke out his death wad as his body convulses and twitches into oblivion. Just as he slips into the world hereafter I'd flip him over while he's still twitching and plunge my hard cock into his twitching sphincter as fast and as hard as I can. I'd wreck that ass until I shot my seed deep inside his corpse. No, I'm not shocked. And if anyone wanted to try that with me...hey, I'm game.

My fantasy would be to look directly into the eyes of my as my hands slowly squeeze the last gasps of air from my victim's neck. I'd watch the fear in those eyes as the lifeforce drains from his helpless body. As he is about to slip into unconsciousness, I'd reach down and grab his cock and stroke out his death wad as his body convulses and twitches into oblivion. Just as he slips into the world hereafter I'd flip him over while he's still twitching and plunge my hard cock into his twitching sphincter as fast and as hard as I can. I'd wreck that ass until I shot my seed deep inside his corpse. No, I'm not shocked. And if anyone wanted to try that with me...hey, I'm game.

Oh yeah, man, for sure you'd also be a REAL GAMEY afters!

Oh hardon lovin' IT SOOOO yous dead dicked, so boner NO MORE starin' inta nothin' yous handsome scruffy faced, reekin' in your cumbat boots, hairy pit sitnkin', gapin' mouthed snuffed soldier fuck.

OH YEAH. :Rock2:

Last edited:
One of my favorite fantasies is a skinny young guy being easily overpowered by three or four strong guys who strip him, cut off his cock and balls, then take turns fucking him as he bleeds out. I like to imagine they put his bloody penis and testicles where he can see them while they rape him.

I'd love to put a knife in a guy just as I started to come.

My hardest jerk-off fantasies is to be strangled to death while I am being fucked. Although I wouldn't mind dying eventually, it is not something I wanna do now while I am (relatively) young.

Though I used to have a twisted boyfriend who once fucked me with a loaded gun, never have been so scared before in my life but damn I was so hard afterwards :p

I still enjoying choking and being choked during sex.

Has anyone imagined what it might be like to be fucking a guy while he strangles to death - the feeling of his final tremors around your penis?

Yeah, forcing a stripped young warrior onto a pile of dead comrades, spreading his twink legs apart, and fucking his cum lubed ass with a .45 pressed against his high and tight, then pulling the trigger just as I'm shooting my man juice up his quivering boy chute, then rolling him over to check out his death wad before I take his cock with my bayonet.

Formerly corresponded with a guy who had 10 inches,he said, his fantasy qas a knife or aerrow or whatever in his belly as he came.Claims he started when playin with other early teen kids.One had a stage knife with the blade that slides back into the handle. He was always the tied up one, IndiaN/soldier. ETC ETC.Always came when "stabbed" Most of his adult partners used other objets. He would roler play top someties because so many wanted his big cock, but then they'd get the drop on him and get even, so to speak.Loved outdoor scenes, recalled his youth. Lost contact with him. Got an email that he had prostate cancer and they removed it, couldn't get erection. Was thinking of offing himself, maybe find someone who would finish him with his knife in the belly fantasy. Could not get him to respond to mails so, maybe he did it.

This is my first post on this forum. Actually, this is the first time EVER I tell ANYONE about this, but Im 28 and I love the thought of killing while fucking and, maybe even more, being killed and raped at the same time. My ultimate dream is to be fucked, strangled, and to cum one last time before my last grasp; before reaching that light once and for all.
Man, that feels good getting of my chest!
I often jerk and put a plastic bag over my head. Problem is, I need someone to keep it there. Even if they don't want to kill me, but just keep it there till I pass out. At least at first...anyone wanna help? ;)

Back