I like the fantasy that I am the one getting it and manage to create my tops death hope fully as he comes and keep him fully erect to use later if possibile. But it only a fantasy as crazy as it sounds

yeah me too. id read about gacy or the freeway killer and itd freak me out cuz the descriptions of what they did to their victims would get me hard. but now im like, fuck it, its fantasy, let your imagination run wild. so yeah, the thought of fucking some hot tied-up young stud while cutting off his air so the last thing he knows before he dies is how it feels to have my dick plowing his tight virgin asshole ... yeah, it turns me on.

I DEDICATE THE SONG -"I JUST DIED IN YOUR ARMS TONIGHT"- TO YOU. (i'm feeling the love)

Nice this is me history aportation to idea to kill a old man (i like a mature old man for play sorry hehehe):

The weary old man returned to his house. He had a long day.. dinner and visit with family. It was nice time but he was very tired.
As he entered hi house.. it 'felt' like he was not alone. Of course he was alone.. he did not see anyone there and the doors and windows were locked.. He forgot about his unesay feeling and sat in his chair.. just a few minutes to relax before he went to bed... He was still clothed in his good dark suit, white shirt and new dark red tie. very formal and nice!
he always wore night black shoes with bright shine and high socks. The socks he wore were special.. nice black with grey and white stripes. very dignified. He enjoyed nice clothing..even down to his black underpants.
As he slumped into his chair to watch the news.. he almost fell asleep. He awoke and tried again but soon drifted off into tired sleep...
After a few more minutes...hush!... very quietly the closet door opens.. very carefully and quietly the dark stranger steeped out of closet and walk toward the sleepy old guy. The stranger was dressed all in black..black pants, black shirt, black gloves, black trainer shoes and socks. He face was visible and he was very handsome man.. dark Spanish eyes, and dark features..
Very quietly he approach the old man from the rear and he touch the shoulder. The sleepy guy just slumped but did not awake... Carefully the lone stranger remove a imjection from his pocket and get a bottle with a some liguid drug from a small bottle he carries... He holds the hand with glove over the old man's nose and mouth..and soon get injected fast in the neck of the old man this start to collapse completely.. frist get rigteouts and next complety relax and in few mint He is out. thoroughly.. and not moving. Confident the old man is out the manly stranger test he body constants, he dont breath but yes are like a dead with eyes close and he heart beat but slow, the stranger grabs the man and struggles to lift him.. Dead weight.. is hard to lift but the stranger is strong and finally he get the man out of the chair. As he rasie him up the drag the guy and the old guy loose one shoe.. Easily now the srtanger lift the guy and put over his shoulder.. is heavy but he can manage. He carry the guy away from lounge and into a bed room on same floor. There is a dark bed room with no light but the stranger can see in dark because he had spent so much time in dark closet. He toss the guy's body onto bed and it bounces and then he notice.. he lost a sock somewhere.. No worry! He look at his captive body.. his prize! his lust object and he gets hard in his pants..
Very carefully he arrange the body on the bed..speaking softly to himself.. He is surprised at how flexible the body is. He push one way.. and the body flops that way.. He push back and arms and legs flop backwards. He love his prize and tenderly kiss the dead body on the mouth.
Then he carefully arrange the body.. Head on pillpw and arm straight.. and legs straight and one shoe on and one shoe off.
Quietly speaking to himself he open suit jacket and the looks at shirt.. he can see juicy nipples under the shirt and he gives them a loving squeeze..
He remoke the necktie and open shirt burrons.. and when he get to pants he unbuckle the belt and unzip the pants.. He reach inside the pants to feel the dead body dick and he gives it a squeeze.. God!! he loves to touch guys dead Cocks.. yummy!

He lift the dead body up a little and carefully remove the jacket and then the shirt.. He struggle to get off the shirt sleeves but soon the body is free on top. He does similar with pants.. Pulling down and struggling to remove the pants till the body is almost naked on bed. He folds the dead clothes and puts aside and looks at his treasure and he wishes to cum at once. He lie on the dead body and hump and fuck till he feels that wonderful orgasm in his own pants.
But he is not finished.. Now sexually aroused he just rip off the nice undershirt and the sweet black slips the old man had worn. He throw the shirt away. The dead body no move but the mouth reflexively opens for the piss if the stranger want do it. Yumm. As he sit over body amd start to pinch the hot red nipples. Ummmm He notice the more he pinch the nipples.. the body gets hard dick. The stranger is very masculine but he loves Cock He goes on down and suck the dead Cock for 10 15 minutes and he hump the old man face..in the mouth as he does this. Suck Suck suck on the dead Cock and he humps his beautiful hairy Cock into the dead mouth. The dead throat close onto the dark amn's Cock and gives perfect fuck opportunity.. Before he can think about it he Cums again and he is happy to have dead body to play with ..
Afer a few minutes the starnger is sexually aroused again and he turn the old cuerpo over and look at the guy's old heiney.. Spank Spank Spank.. and he sees the ass turn a nice red. The body is dead.. but not really.. just like dead and the blood and cum are still flowing in the old body.. After a few spanks on the old man ass he discover the dead body does not move at all but the cock gets a little harder.. He gets filthy perverted idea ! He puts a few fingers into the old ass hole and !look! The cock gets nice and hard. Because the strangers is happy to see the Cock . He love it and he will need to suck..
But first.. He needs to make sure the body does not ever move. He spank the guy some more and then push in the dead ass hole a nice dildo.. Black and slick with nice cock head. yummy.
He turn the body over again and then he pulls out arms and cuffs them to bed posts. he pull out legs and cuff first one and then the other leg to bas of bed. One leg still has soxk on it. The Amo remove the sock and worships it and smells it and then throws it away.

Then when he got the body where he needs it he pinches the nipples.. When they are big and red he attach nasty clamps on them First one and then the other !ouch!! ouch!!
he jerk the chain just to be sure and he is happy. The dead Cock jumps a little when he does this and the Amo gets very sexually excited. He needs to take Piss but he does not wish to leave the body.. He move around so his dick is in dead mouth and he just Piss and Piss till he is finished.. The dead body seems to swallow alamost all there is only small mess. Then he sit up on piss mouth and rubs his heiney on dead man mouth and it feels very good.
Looking down he sees the dead Cock standing almost hard and for another time he goes down and swallows the Cock. He sucks and sucks and bounces up and down. His ass is on dead man mouth, his own mouth is around the dead cock and he bounce the dildo into the dead amn ass hole.
This is FUN!! It feels so nice.. He start and stop a few times in-out-; up-down- suck-spit.. All his life he dreams of this.

Finally his pervert lust comes over him and he is posessed, obsessed and he can endure no more. The old dead Cock start to spurt gob after gob of creamy hot cum and the sleek dark and handsome cums one more extatic time.. He cums so hard he passes out for a few minutes.
When he awakes he is lying on old dead body and the sees piss and cum and nipples and dildos and he realizes how much the old man really loves him.. or maybe no hehe

The End

Some of you guys are actually advocating killing a guy for your sexual pleasure. Wake up! Thats murder. Thats not cool! You're going to ask what am I doing on this site if I object to it. There's a huge fucking difference between seeing a cute naked dead guy because you're seeing something you wouldn't normally see and actually 'killing this "victim" & fuck him whilst he is dying? Then fuck his dead body in turn for days.' or 'fucking some hot tied-up young stud while cutting off his air so the last thing he knows before he dies is how it feels to have my dick plowing his tight virgin asshole'. You guys suffer from extremely low self esteem. It makes you feel powerful to do this to a guy. It would be better for you to seek physiological health treatment rather than spending your time on here meeting other guys who are equally excited about murdering someone. These are NOT just inanimate objects here they are people with personalities who loved and are loved.

Eternity, u must think and know separe real to fantasy, and u must understant this forum is only a imagination for share morbid dreams,any one are free for this i think no one kill one in real or use real dead (maybe some funeraryes do it hehehe)u must know this forum is like u read history or watch a movie u can protest and say oh is a murder, but my friend, this no is real is a imaginated history or film u understant?? if any one no understand or know how separe imagination, dreams or historys from real life they have a serious problem and need go to pischiatric for that no is just u put a etiquete very fast when no others do it, if u no are agree about this forum or maybe u get afraid i think u must found other forums

Dead hugs for all

Last edited:
When fucking a guy from behind I've put him into a choke hold very briefly, just enough to disorientate him while I continue fucking him. With a previous boyfriend I sometimes used to put my hand over his mouth and nose until he started bucking beneath me. I think I liked doing these things too much, so stopped doing it. It would certainly freak out my current partner so I don't go there.

I would so like to be standing behind Meatpie as he's sitting at his computer. My hands wrapped lovingly around his sexy throat. Gently caressing his windpipe and giving it a nice slow...tight massage. :)

does anyone else got this fantasy about a group of necro guys killing this "victim" & fuck him whilst he is dying? Then fuck his dead body in turn for days... would that turn you on or shock you?

That's really hot. I want to be the victim. I would never hurt a fly myself! But I LOVE the idea of having someone I love fuck me and kill me. Then play and have sex with my dead body for days. Keeping my small and smooth body (I'm only 5'4"!) underneath his bed or in his closet.

Maybe he lives at home with his parents! Hiding me, his murder victim, in his room. Fucking me all the while being afraid that he'd be found out. So delicious!

I masturbate to this fantasy all the time!

That is gonna be turn me off! fucking a dead body, which has no life? That is foolishness!

Back