I've often wondered if it's true that a guy, when he's struggling and being killed, will spring a hard on. I'd love to know if that ever happens, especially if he has a cock head massaging his prostate as his neck is pulled back and constricted by a tight cord.

I maintained my erection up until I started to black out. I don't know if it would have lasted beyond that or not.

ABSOLUTELY!! My fantasy is to fuck him from behind doggy style with a very sharp, long knife/short sword in his belly and as I begin to cum, push him forward onto the handle driving the blade the rest the way through him and into my belly. I don't know why but I always wanted to do that. Just such a damn HOT way to go!

I have a slight variation - to fuck another man doggy style, help him to his knees (rising up), stroke his cock with one hand - and slit his belly open - pubes to ribs with the other hand. Not cutting the intestines, but opening him up, so they would fall out of him.

To hold his guts in - wrapping him with a towel, and then tying him shut with a belt or rope - so he can fuck me, and gut me the same way.

Facing each other - we untie his wrap - and pull each other's guts out - fucking each other, as we slowly bleedout.

Careful removal of the guts - clamping and cauterizing the bleeders - one could live 5-15 minutes - GUTTED

I maintained my erection up until I started to black out. I don't know if it would have lasted beyond that or not.

For interest - some guys do maintain their erections after death (particularly asphyxiation) - Its called 'Angel Lust' - some even ejaculate just as they die. I know of male suicides - with no intention of becoming aroused - going erect - and maintaining that erection after death. Some of these are found with the inside of their pants covered with fresh semen.

For interest - some guys do maintain their erections after death (particularly asphyxiation) - Its called 'Angel Lust' - some even ejaculate just as they die. I know of male suicides - with no intention of becoming aroused - going erect - and maintaining that erection after death. Some of these are found with the inside of their pants covered with fresh semen.

That's hot. I'd want to keep his sperm and maybe breed him down the road.

I have tat fantasy but to put it into real situation...it might be...but after the body contact with the dead, I m sure I will scad ...
It's just a fantasy dream...When it's a dream then the fantasy appear ... When it real situation appear, I do believe your concentration not into the dead body but nervous o something ....

I have been strangled and my erection only gets harder as the hands get tighter around my neck, and I start to pass out, but I usually shoot before passing out and the strangling stops when I shoot, I know my friend who does it will never go all the way, but I like to think he will one day. Ufortantely it only happens rarely :-(

I have so sexual fantasie: to kill a guy with a knife in the chest. Slowly. At first to thrust his chest, his nipples, his throat. To Look at him, how he is twitcing, how he writhe in convulsion, to press to me his body, at that time - a sweet, hot sex. And towards the end - a stab in the heart up to the hilt. I feel enjoyment. This is only fantasie. Who want to talk about it?

Something about being a victim really appeals to me, to have a knife to my throat and him forcing himself onto me? it's just a fantasy.

This is ideally - to have a partner for such a play. If only he was able so to play to die in tortures.

Ha-ha! I am ready. In torment and agony of the body of man is poesie. This is a love, but it is a play only. How do we doing it together, guys? Do you want to talk about it?

I get hard thinking about it and often masturbate about this (tho I would not fuck a body bareback more than a few hours after snuffing it)

I'd like to slit a lean, trim guy's hard six pack and fuck him in the guts while he slowly bleeds out. THAT fantasy makes me hard as steel!

ABSOLUTELY!! My fantasy is to fuck him from behind doggy style with a very sharp, long knife/short sword in his belly and as I begin to cum, push him forward onto the handle driving the blade the rest the way through him and into my belly. I don't know why but I always wanted to do that. Just such a damn HOT way to go!

I have a slight variation - to fuck another man doggy style, help him to his knees (rising up), stroke his cock with one hand - and slit his belly open - pubes to ribs with the other hand. Not cutting the intestines, but opening him up, so they would fall out of him.

To hold his guts in - wrapping him with a towel, and then tying him shut with a belt or rope - so he can fuck me, and gut me the same way.

Facing each other - we untie his wrap - and pull each other's guts out - fucking each other, as we slowly bleedout.

Careful removal of the guts - clamping and cauterizing the bleeders - one could live 5-15 minutes - GUTTED

FUCK! THAT IS A FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC IDEA! I really love the thought of going that way! Damn! That is great!!

How about a fantasy using curare. You inject it into any alive, hot looking human being. Could be a stranger, a soldier even the college jock who is delivering pizzas to your house. It only takes a small amount of it.

The curare starts acting within seconds at first causing our hot guy to become numb in the extremities. Then it rapidly starts blocking muscle groups so the victim can no longer stand though he may twitch a bit. You can start working on him because he won't be able to resist. He may beg for help for a very short time because the drug doesn't affect the brain as it spreads. Then he can't speak. Various muscles in his body twitch and he may stiffen for a few seconds. Meanwhile, you take full control of him massaging and manipulating. He may get erect at this time as the muscles relax.

The fun is not over, because the next thing to happen is a complete relaxation of most muscle groups. Our fine fellow stops moving and just lies there eyes open. But, he isn't dead... yet. He is completely paralyzed and fully awake, but utterly helpless. His heart is still beating but he can't take a breath or make a sound. You can do as you wish weather it is lying upon his warm body while jerking off or removing his shoes and pants so you lick him all the way up. Maybe, you just want to play with his face because it is so young and cute.

But, you have to make a critical decision. Once stud boy stops breathing he has only three to five minutes before he dies of suffocation. You can extend that time by putting your lips on his and inflating his lungs a few times. It can add more minutes of life to the corpse. Were he to be put on a respirator, he might even survive the ordeal. Alas, there is no ambulance and no respirator, just you. As his body is denied air, our hot guy's lips turn bluish, his heart eventually stops and he begins growing cold. But, who says you can't still have more fun as you hump his naked body.

I think that death by curare would be horrifying indeed. You are awake and you can't move or breath. You are utterly helpless as you notice that someone is playing with your body. Your lungs feel like they are bursting and you slowly loose consciousness while some stranger rapes you. Death is your relief.

I would tie hands him, threw a head back, that it is possible it was to caress his throat and long and slowly would torture a knife his breast, nipples. I would like here, that his body bent and twitched in the throes, and a breast rose and trembled. It very excites. I would lick him all and fuck, fuck, fuck. So beautifully. If I could, I would stick the penis to him straight in a heart. Wonderful death

My friend tests fear at such play and can not be fully weakened. He is to no purpose afraid. I never and for anything would not cause him harm. If he wanted fully me to give oneself up, he would like to give the bare breast and throat in power of my knife. I always control that in my head

Back