i have permison to post pics agine no clips thou sorry guys...so let me get them in order then they will be up..

sorry guys i cant post vids not whith out permmision from the sources.my fault for not asking in the first place.if any of them let me you guys will be the first to know..

i have some of theres but i have only bestdeaths permission so far for pics.and a big no on vids.and since lawsuits are not my idea of fun im not gonna push it..

i have some of theres but i have only bestdeaths permission so far for pics.and a big no on vids.and since lawsuits are not my idea of fun im not gonna push it..

I've seen quite a few amount of Deadguyscinema and Bestdeaths videos from everywhere, I dont think they're going as far as giving you lawsuits since there are so much others that post their videos elsewhere.

I've discussed this with both the admins of deadguyscinema and bestdeaths, they said this is a copyright breach and can sue anyone who posts content from their websites without the owners prior consent.

I just want to know if there's more of this hottie to see, he's so GORGEOUS! Or if they show more of the other guy, who I don't really want to see. I'm thinking of purchasing if I get to see lots of this cutie.

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 230
I just want to know if there's more of this hottie to see, he's so GORGEOUS! Or if they show more of the other guy, who I don't really want to see. I'm thinking of purchasing if I get to see lots of this cutie.

hey Verlup, the guy is really cute, he is strngled several times and stabbed in the shower..naked... good acting. there are other guys in other scenes they are ok.

This is by far the best (and I think he likes it, he is hard in all the scenes. He is an exchange student from...what other place....Brazil.)

Higladius.

Last edited:
I've seen quite a few amount of Deadguyscinema and Bestdeaths videos from everywhere, I dont think they're going as far as giving you lawsuits since there are so much others that post their videos elsewhere.

We may as well shut down this website for almost all the materials members share with each other are copyright infringement. I appreciate those members who contribute because they make this website enjoyable for many members. It's just unfortunate.

There are yahoo groups you can join to share videos. I am a member of many yahoo groups. These yahoo groups and its members e-mail me videos from Corbin Fisher, Sean Cody, to Dream Boys Bondage and Toes Orgasm. Have you thought about creating a yahoo group?

We may as well shut down this website for almost all the materials members share with each other are copyright infringement. I appreciate those members who contribute because they make this website enjoyable for many members. It's just unfortunate.

There are yahoo groups you can join to share videos. I am a member of many yahoo groups. These yahoo groups and its members e-mail me videos from Corbin Fisher, Sean Cody, to Dream Boys Bondage and Toes Orgasm. Have you thought about creating a yahoo group?

I made a group on Yahoo, and Ning about strangled guys a few years ago and they all lasted like about 3 months... Do you know a place where to make a group without gaurantee deleting?

hey Verlup, the guy is really cute, he is strngled several times and stabbed in the shower..naked... good acting. there are other guys in other scenes they are ok.

This is by far the best (and I think he likes it, he is hard in all the scenes. He is an exchange student from...what other place....Brazil.)

Higladius.
Thanks Higladius. I hope he does more movies!

here are a few from bestdeaths cool site hope you like

Attachments

• Strangulation (52).jpg
    Strangulation (52).jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 138
  • Stabbing (4).jpg
    Stabbing (4).jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 135
  • Stabbing (25).jpg
    Stabbing (25).jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 232
  • Dead Bodies (20).jpg