Adventures of the Masked Strangler, alone (?) in the house with Fratboy Matt!
PART ONE...

And now for PART TWO! A third installment's in the works, but not sketched yet :aha:

Below they're in backwards order ~ don't spoil the cliffhanger!

And now for PART TWO! A third installment's in the works, but not sketched yet :aha:

I would love to do this series in Poser! Holy Fuck!
:stroke::load::load::load:

I can't wait. That story is so good and those guys are way too hot for being in a comic.

These are great. But has anyone considered using "Poser" software to create a very life like scenario? Or just for individual scenes? Maybe this has already been done? Is there a necro artist out there using this medium and where would they be found?

Yes try to search Deadly ladies in undies and you'll find girls (and sometimes boys) murder muscled men.

These are great. But has anyone considered using "Poser" software to create a very life like scenario? Or just for individual scenes? Maybe this has already been done? Is there a necro artist out there using this medium and where would they be found?
I'm a Poser artist and have done alot of work in this genre. People were stealing my work and passing it off as their own so I stopped sharing publicly. I tried putting copyright lines on my work but then people bitched about it. Any ideas?

I like to imagine a whole country club full of iconic murderers. The Masked Strangler is probably a member, Red Garrotte Stragler, as would be Dr. Z. The boys from the Predator Serial Killer series would be there as well.

Poor Max just had an encounter with them...

I'm a Poser artist and have done alot of work in this genre. People were stealing my work and passing it off as their own so I stopped sharing publicly. I tried putting copyright lines on my work but then people bitched about it. Any ideas?

If you publish your work in this site all of the members will know you are the author!

If you publish your work in this site all of the members will know you are the author!
One of the members of this site is one of the guys who used to take my work and present it as his own.

Death rendered in bright colors ... almost happy. Great.

I'll have some new stuff this weekend ^ not that story Caronte but I hope to continue it soon!

I'll have some new stuff this weekend ^ not that story Caronte but I hope to continue it soon!

Excellent news - I'ml ooking forward to it.

Back