Boys get snuffed

Three new ones--no stories on these YET, but I plan to update them later. I present you hairy Neal, sporty Finn, and twinkish Ben (I love naming my studly vics--after all, ya gotta know what to write on the toe tag!)

Wow , I just discovered this thread thanks to HangTime's comment popping up in my activities list, Brilliant , thanks OhSiris. Like lots of others have said I too wish I could draw like you . Love the picture stories , they say every picture tells a story but a Picture with a story is just so more precise and interesting . Thanks again and please keep at it .

Lovely new pics - keep them coming (and me cumming)

OhSiris, do you draw pictures for others' stories, or just your own? I would love it if you were williing to add a few illustrations to the story I'm currently working on. :smile:

OhSiris, do you draw pictures for others' stories, or just your own? I would love it if you were williing to add a few illustrations to the story I'm currently working on. :smile:

I'd be willing to try. What story you working on? You can PM me the deets :D

Oh, OhSiris, shit, you know I just accidently :load: my pants. I am serious. That was hot. Thx. From now you are one of my favourite gore artist. Please don't stop, ok?

Did you get my PM, OhSiris?

E-mail sent.

spt - I'll get to your illo soon ~ been very busy! ;)

In the meantime:
attachment.php

great drawing and short story, thanks I really liked both

spt - I'll get to your illo soon ~ been very busy! ;)

No problem. It took me a long time to write that story and it would take me a hell of a lot more time than that just to (very poorly) illustrate it.

One request--for the boy, try to give him a small, slightly upturned nose. I love those. :stroke:

Thanks!

Back