Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I think he is gonna ahorca himself, look at that sad look.

Definately tall and with nice proportions, would make for an awesome autopsy dude.

Why don't you hang yourself motherfucker???

Why wait? :sm (20):

I want you with a blue tongue out!!!!

Yes he does indeed look ready to RIP. His shirt even hints at it with it's peace sign! He would look ssssooooooooooo haaaawwwttt with a blue tongue and hung. Even better if he did it naked so we could all see how really hung he was!!!!!!!!!!!!!:load::load::load::sm (15)::sm (15)::sm (25):

All prison cells should be equipped with a beam, rope and stool. Why should we stop someone from doing the deed and saving us a pile of money if they want to hang?

I do think he would look great dressed in a rope around his neck - he looks like he is about to hanged by the authorities.

dont figure that a convict should have a choice to hang himself, let a professional hangman hang him instead. minimal or no drop of course so he dances real good in front of the whole fucking prison.

About a year ago I posted this on another site just for that purpose - title- waiting to hang.

Woow!! I want to suck hisd dead hard cock, and his hanged feet! And after unhang his dead body I will.... :rude_churnit:

I think he is gonna ahorca himself, look at that sad look.

Definately tall and with nice proportions, would make for an awesome autopsy dude.

Why don't you hang yourself motherfucker???

Why wait? :sm (20):

I want you with a blue tongue out!!!!

I have that picture in my collection already and yes he would look great with a noose around his throat, lips turning blue, tongue swollen between the lips.

Back