saw this pic on facebook ...

Damn so sexy hot , that body and that pose
Grrrrr.... Is there a video too? :tongue for you:

those boys would be fine to be grabbed by rough brutes in biker leathers, these boys passed out drunk, dragged to the back of the club where they are put in cells to wait till they wake up. when they are both awake and sober they know that they are gonna be the next nights entertainment at this club. thing is this club its a killing club. run by us with various execution and torture devices we use on boys we capture like them for the entertainment of all the rough fuckers that come here and are members. they get real sober and scared when they see that our fun is about to begin, after all, we start out our fun with grabbing one of the captured brutes out of the cage and dragging him to a waiting noose, he panics when he sees it. begging us to spare him. we have no mercy for him. only stopping to ask him if he has any last fucking words before he hangs for our pleasure. he sobs, begs us for fucking mercy at this point. saying that this aint right, I just say to him, shit, this is real damn right, you fucking die and we get us the pleasure of fucking killing you. with that I grab the noose, pull it over his head and around his neck to the cheers of the boys of the club. I move to the winch and haul him up, his bdu pants and combat boots look damn good kicking at the end of that rope as his buddies in the cages watch him hanging dead. they know that we aint gonna let them go. they look around and see plenty of other execution and torture equipment here that they will soon be enjoying in their final hours.

Kiss him gently so he falls deeper asleep then take off his army pants and put it inside him.

Great story, zonmoy. I want to know what is in store for the other guy. Surely, he will not be hung. I want to know about the "other execution and torture equipment."

Back