Are you seeing something I'm not?

Deaddirty, I don't know why he did it, but captu3rd removed his post from yesterday which had contained photos of him in his black briefs (black boxers off ) AND bare-arse butt naked with a boner. He looked good. He certainly had no reason to be ashamed of the photos. However, you are absolutely correct that you are NOT seeing now what I saw then...it ain't here anymore. :(

That would explain it. Captu3rd, if you feel able to reupload I would love to see.

I think I know the pics you’re talking about, and I’ll reupload when I find them in my computer folder :) I never deleted them though so I’m not quite sure what happened there :/

That would explain it. Captu3rd, if you feel able to reupload I would love to see.

Captu3rd, if you can't find the naked photo, I still have it and can provide it. Just let me know. You see, I liked it so much I lifted it for my personal dirty-pics file! :D However, I believe deaddirty wants to see you in your black briefs, and that image I didn't save.

Ellis' hot belly button exploded out, ragged meat around the rim, blood flowing down his hot happy trail, jeans unbuttoned and unzipped - the fun has only just begun - WOOF!!
:load: :load: :load: :load: :load:

Ellis you're the sexiest 'dead' guy alive - I'd stab you, shoot you, strangle you, hang you in an instant! :load: :load: :load: :load:

BIG CLEAN pics of a HOT and sweating Adonis stabbed once and then because that was so bone generating.....STABBED again

It's opportunities to view the hot ass crack and balls of a naked hottie that make snuffing or at least knocking you out Vrahounek well worth the effort!!

FUCKIN' HOT bod Ellis, love your cock, happy trail, belly button and broad chest with a knife sticking out of it, your pits and wild eyed staring dead face. I'd gladly shoot or stab you then fuck your corpse in an instant! :load: :load: :load: :load:

Back