a handsome hot hairy daddy!
a latin god!! you can fuck me anytime! grrrrrr

So many time not posting some playing dead scenes. Here its some. How transform my dead body into a hairy ciclops. Hope you like.

The donor

The recipient.

The donor was decapitated and his head disposed.

Then the ciclops head its atached to his body

The donor body start to convert into a ciclops. Note the hair growing on his chest.

Then the ciclops dress and lives a new life!!

Hope you like!! :aha:

I do like! And yiur pre-cyclops body is nice too :)

thought I was gonna have the ride of my life, but doesn't look like I'll be having too much fun now. hope they find some use for me ;)

And instead someone else had the ride of their life and you had the ride of your death, as they strangled you :)
Hey, hot pics, and you've got a really nice body.

On the contrary captu3rd....half the fun was in strangling you to death....the rest of the fun has yet begun and you won't have to worry about your body not having anymore fun. It's going to be busier than you ever were with it ;) :load: :load: :load:

My soldier body need to be shot.
Where would you shot me and why?

i would shoot you in the thigh, so u would slowly bleed out over a period of days
and u would slowly lose all of your color and start to go pale.
the reason i would do it this way is because i could then get u off several times
a day and drink your dying jizz and i could fuck your soles many times every day
and give myself more time with your sweaty man feet until they slowly
lose all color and are on the brink of death and then i would dissect them while
you are still barely alive so you could still feel the pain in the soles of your feet
and then eat them in front of you during your last breaths so it would be the very last
thing that your eyes will see and the very last thing your mind would process.

You've heard the expression "good things come in small packages?" - Well now here's something that cums in a BIG package that's even better. I'm already getting that warm and fuzzy 'Christmas' spirit :laid: :load: :load: :load:

Back