Some new from my fantasy.

it would be a dream to find such a body where the huge penis is clearly visible. resuscitation measures would take hours. continuously leaking sperm shows that there is still life in this body! :)))))

Max is afraid of death. But it didn't help him. now, lifeless he is frozen in this embarrasing position forever. frozen, stiff as a plank and stark naked. for everyone to play with and laugh about. Also he has a very stiff angels lust for everyone to enjoy. And he is just the lifeless meat which only purpose is to be an object for someone to play with!

you are the dream of every morgue worker! to be able to take you out from the freezer at any time and just have fun with you is the ultimate experience! not only experienced, but also young employees can get excited about your body and your stiff cock :))))

Devon has been gone for a long while now, most likely reduced to nothing more than mere fertilizer for the plush grasses that grow over his grave. Alas, the pictures of his many deaths live on...

ready for fun! :p

Some new from my fantasy.

oh my god, a dream would come true! to find a guy like you in the water, equipped with a mega cock and big balls. the only thing that is really visible of him. i would take the body home and abuse it for hours. what fun!!! :devilish:

Max is afraid of death. But it didn't help him. now, lifeless he is frozen in this embarrasing position forever. frozen, stiff as a plank and stark naked. for everyone to play with and laugh about. Also he has a very stiff angels lust for everyone to enjoy. And he is just the lifeless meat which only purpose is to be an object for someone to play with!

i wouldn't miss a day where i wouldn't take you out of the cold store to play with your cold hot stiff cock!

Back