Guy Killed by Bomb

A guy lies spread out & dead on the floor of a cinema after a bomb blast.

jon

Exposed cock

26 year old guy lies dead with his clothes shredded. His cock and balls has been partially exposed for us to see. I don't have the info on cause of death - but I seem to recall he was electrocuted - and the discharge caught him down one side of his body.

jon

Throat cut

The following info was attached to my files (may be flaky!)

Body of a 28-30 year old male found at waters edge. Legs of corpse partly in water. Well built male, wearing blue denim jeans, blue shirt on top of dark t-shirt. He was wearing underpants pulled above trouser line - trouser belt partially undone. Jewelery on both wrists and neck. No shoes or socks or other clothing at immediate scene. His throat was cut and he had what appeared to be 'guarding' wounds on his arm. There was little blood at the scene.

From my archives - image quality low, but ok, and interesting IMO - info may have been damaged in crash.

jon

It's your birthday? Congrats on another trip around the sun! Thanks for all the deader dick pics ;)
Stupid question, but pup wants to learn from the big dogs. Where do you get the info you include with these pics? Do you belong to a "gore pic underground" ring, where you get police reports or victim files, stuff like that? If there's a gore pic network, I'd like to plug into that someday when I can devote more time to CDG again. Anyway, nice pics and thanks for NO chicks in em :)

TNX pup - and u r very welcome! - now regarding your Q - I will drop u a PM later 2day m8 - when I am not so caught up in work.

But .. how did u know I was a BIG dog m8? - I thought only my closest gay friends knew that? :sm (62): Who has talked?

cheers :wink2:

jon

TNX pup - and u r very welcome! - now regarding your Q - I will drop u a PM later 2day m8 - when I am not so caught up in work.

But .. how did u know I was a BIG dog m8? - I thought only my closest gay friends knew that? :sm (62): Who has talked?

cheers :wink2:

jon

All the CDG prime pic posters are big dogs to me. Pup is humble enough to know he got lot to learn from the experienced gore hounds who find the best material on the net. :sm (56):

The Last Supper

A set of pics that seem to tell a story. Guy digs grave - has last meal - lies in grave & is stabbed in throat and chest.

I came across these in my archive. Very poor quality pics & the info is lost - only word to survive damage in description is "Contra" - & I don't know what that means. The files are dated 2001 - but may not be correct. Maybe someone more knowledgeable recognizes the uniform in pic 3.

Posted for interest.

jon

Finishing off the kill

Liberia - July 1990 - a Liberian soldier finishes off the guy on the ground by drilling a few more holes in him with hot lead.

From my archives

jon

Dead on road

No clothes - legs apart - arms wide - moth open - hint of blood - and of course Dead - with a bit of cock showing!

If this is a repost - my apologies!! Now that I am a year older - I am losing the plot!

jon

Dead 22 yr old with large balls 7 cock

Is a photograph worth repairing?

Some of my pics and much info were badly damaged in a crash. This image was thought lost in my crash. Only part of the thumbnail and a damaged file were left. It would not open in photoshop - the end of file was missing. I could see it was potentially interesting from the partial thumbnail.

Over the past few weeks this image has been extensively worked on.

The actual file structure was repaired and converted to a progressive jpeg. Photoshop and a number of utilities were used to try and get the image quality better. The repaired file was VERY noisy and patches of no detail.

Gradually, a picture of this 22 yr old man emerged. He lies naked and is headless and armless. I have no info other than his age - but I wish MY balls & cock were as big as his!!!

Was the work worth it? - I am undecided. The image quality is still not that good. I was going to just ditch it. You will have to look and judge for yourself.

jon

A set of pics that seem to tell a story. Guy digs grave - has last meal - lies in grave & is stabbed in throat and chest.

I came across these in my archive. Very poor quality pics & the info is lost - only word to survive damage in description is "Contra" - & I don't know what that means. The files are dated 2001 - but may not be correct. Maybe someone more knowledgeable recognizes the uniform in pic 3.

Posted for interest.

jon

I mentioned these to Meatpie a long while ago and tried so hard to find my pics but couldn't find them. He looks really hot dead. It's some South American hell hole where this happened. That's all I can remember. He must be a rebel is what I think. This happened in the seventies or eighties.

Thats useful info verlup - will attach the info to the file - along with anything else we can find out. Thanks m8. :)

jon

Dead soldiers (WW2)

Some of these have been posted at CDG before - this gathers some of my collection together - hopefully some new ones too, for collectors. I have selected the highest quality I have for these particular pics.

Note - the last pic is interesting. The official version = German soldiers were killed after fierce resistance (implied final stand). But - Note the way these guys are huddled together. Also - I think the uniforms are SS. Also - when soldiers are killed in battle - their pockets are turned out and possessions scattered around beside them. These dead guys all have coats still buttoned up. Also look at the wall behind. I would suggest that someone lined these guys up against that wall and shot them - but reported them as killed in action!

But all we have is the official version. Check it out - and form your own opinion.

jon

Some of these have been posted at CDG before - this gathers some of my collection together - hopefully some new ones too, for collectors. I have selected the highest quality I have for these particular pics.

Note - the last pic is interesting. The official version = German soldiers were killed after fierce resistance (implied final stand). But - Note the way these guys are huddled together. Also - I think the uniforms are SS. Also - when soldiers are killed in battle - their pockets are turned out and possessions scattered around beside them. These dead guys all have coats still buttoned up. Also look at the wall behind. I would suggest that someone lined these guys up against that wall and shot them - but reported them as killed in action!

But all we have is the official version. Check it out - and form your own opinion.

jon

These are first class soldier war kills !! Exqusite!! So many loads I will shoot cuz' they got so primely offed and you posted 'em here, excellent sexy buddy m8!

:sm (31)::sm (52):

:load::load::load::load::load:

Arrow - thanx!! Its so good to have u around this group m8! :)

jon

Sniper

I have been slowly restructuring the relational database that ties my collection together. Much work remains to be done. To test out progress I searched for links to"sniper" - here is the result.

I know I have seen some of these here before - perhaps some will be new for our newer members.

Quality is variable - some low - but remember - some are very old!

jon

Oops - hit send too soon !!!!
1 Some of these guys have been killed by snipers - others are snipers killed!!
2 I meant to remove the very last pic - the US soldier sniping in his skimpy shorts is definitely not dead - the database brought up all snipers - meant to remove the living ones! - Overlooked this guy - Sorry!

jon

Abducted & killed

2 young men abducted. Their bodies were found the next day. Both had been shot in the head.

jon

Golden Oldies - war dead

War dead - Mainly from WWI - but some WWII. Some are VERY old!! While some of these will have been posted before - hopefully collectors will find something new here too. Interesting note - the 2 guys posing in second last pic - have a look at what they are posing in front of! - more honorary members of CDG, I think!

From a part of my collection which I filed under "Golden Oldies". Quality is variable - some poor - some reasonable - but keep in mind the conditions under which some of these were taken - and their age!

jon

20 yr old found hung

A 20 yr old young man found hanging from a tree.

jon

Back