There appears to be general discoloration in areas of this guys body. I think the quality of the pic is not high enough to be specific.

The interest for me is in the fact that we have a pic of a naked dead guy, killed and dumped.

jon

I would be thrilled to inspect his cock and autopsy him.

I know why his cock is like that - because he is DEAD!!!!

Good post!

Meatpie - you are SO FUNNY m8 :sm (31):

When I first saw this pic - I wondered if the guy/s who killed him messed with his dick - its quite big and lying to one side. There is something a bit erotic about the scene. Well - maybe that's because I'm a necrophile!!! :wink2:

jon

Railway death showing cock

35 year old guy found dead on railway track. His clothes have been torn off showing us his cock and balls.

Although the image quality is poor - I have not seen this one elsewhere yet - so here is a copy from my archives for collectors at CDG

jon

Naked floater with HUGE cock and balls

Not much info on this guy. He is aged about 45 - found floating - with some rope around him. He has been under water long enough to fill with gas and begin to decompose.

He floated to the surface with his tongue protruding, and showing off an enormous cock and HUGE balls.

A picture from my archives - low quality - but interesting and again - as far as I am aware - not widely seen elsewhere yet. So another for collectors visiting CDG.

jon

What a lovely balloon last dude's balls produced, you need special conditions for that

Body of 17 year old

The body of a rather cute 17 year old. This is from my archive. Unfortunately I can't get the database to produce any info!! If I remember - I think this young man drowned. His colour and his wrinkly hands seem to support that - But this might be inaccurate.

jon

The UK is celebrating the 40th anniversary of the release of the gentle classical film called 'The Railway Children'.

Here are some of my 'Railway Children' - not nearly so gentle nor in such good taste!

A nice but obscure collection:wink2:

20 pics of dead guys

20 pics of dead guys collected over the past few months. These were all screen grabs - so quality is not particularly high - but I wanted them for my collection so took view that a grab is better than nothing! (And isn't that just like real life!!) :)

If u find that these are already here at CDG, sorry!!- and ignore the ones u already have!

jon

Good ones, thanks for adding to the collection

20 yr old shot dead

Young guy aged 20 - police think he was forced to kneel down in street and shot from behind at close range. At least 7 bullet holes were found.

jon

u r welcome m8 - TNX - jon :)

Shot in neck & back

21 year old male - found dead in a vacant lot. He has been shot 3 times - wounds can be seen in his neck and upper back. Police indicate he was shot at close range.

Shot in neck

This guy on a stretcher died after being shot in the neck. You can clearly see the bullet hole on the side of his neck.

jon

Alley killing

A 27 year old drug user was shot dead in an alley. These are low quality images - shot in the dark in the alley using flash. The 2nd image is out of flash range and not properly exposed - so included only to give the context of the murder scene and not for quality!

jon

Dead Taliban Militant

Cleaning up the mess - he was kinda cute (well the bit that's left)

jon

Hornets Nest?

Unusual photo of a hornet hovering in the air.

From my archives & posted for interest.

jon

That last one is awesome, hardcore decomposition with yellowing of teeth.

The whole head is one big shit.

Back