16 year old suicide jumper

ooooooh!! Great pics Rex - TNX for posting these :)

jon

No wonder he commited suicide. That guy's ugly! He probably had to listen to jokes all day at school. "Hey Mr. squishy face, you're ugly and your mama dresses you funny".

Poor guy :(

No wonder he commited suicide. That guy's ugly! He probably had to listen to jokes all day at school. "Hey Mr. squishy face, you're ugly and your mama dresses you funny".

Poor guy :(

So you saying he was prettier before or after?

Does anybody know why he jumped? Did somebody finally told him that AC/DC band sucked or something?

So you saying he was prettier before or after?

Much better looking after, roadkill. That guy actually LOOKS like roadkill lol. The real kind, not you cause I already seen you profile pic and you're not ugly. Btw, if I had a halloween mask that looked like his face does now, I'd probably get the shit beat outta me for wearing a butt ugly mask that was scaring little kids. But hey, that's what Halloween's for right?

Kinda sad really...so young

teens are doing it all the time. What's sad is they haven't lived long enough to have problems they can't live with. Small things are huge when you're young and dumb. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to find a young guy who hung himself, but that doesn't mean I want them to off themselves. Nobody should do that. Permanent solution to a temporary problem right?

Back