Tecpatl

Forum Resident
image.jpg

The New York Times has posted video of an execution of Syrian soldiers by rebels. They've blacked out the best parts, but still hot. Trying to find the full video, but this will have to do for now.

[video]http://www.nytimes.com/video/2013/09/05/multimedia/100000002421671/syrian-rebels-execute-7-soldiers.html[/video]

image.jpg

I had no idea the New York Times had a gore section! LoL

I had no idea the New York Times had a gore section! LoL

This image is now being broadcast on many major media outlets throughout the USA right now with comments like "look how brutal these Syrian Rebels are!!" and "nothing but a bunch of savages."

AND also it being referenced in the U S Congress Debate about whether or not to strike Syria, giving much weight to the argument that by helping the rebels we would be helping just another bunch of bad actors NO BETTER if NOT WORSE than the present dictator Assad.

THIS photo may be the cause of the USA deciding NOT to attack Syria.

Well they should start showing the beheading videos then, or the dead kids gassed by Assad. :automatic:

USA must intervene and take down Bashar.

Well they should start showing the beheading videos then, or the dead kids gassed by Assad. :automatic:

USA must intervene and take down Bashar.

You will note that this video does not show the actual executions of the POWs. It is thought by many in the USA media
that most Americans "cannnot stomach or bear" to see such visual, graphic scenes and so such scenes are almost never
shown here.

It was said on a TV major media news show last night that much worse atrocities have been committed by Assad and
that this incident was relatively mild. Neverthless, all the news commentators agreed that USA viewers would be too
emotionally upset to see such total scenes, and have NO idea what goes on in REAL WAR at all.

Same in Europe, if they show a dead dog here on TV there will be outrage, complaints and a protest the next day outside the TV station demanding resignations.

Most "normal" people have a very low tolerance for death and gore these days even strong athletic dudes I know and have personally spoken to say they feel faint when we discuss the topic of death or when we talk about people who have died.

:outgunned:

Syria is fucked, people have no problem looking at dead guys, washing them, preparing them for funeral and filming the process.

It's paradise for gay necros, bliss.

If war comes to Bulgaria I am setting up a temporary morgue in the basement and will accept young fit guys only. :tognue2:

Same in Europe, if they show a dead dog here on TV there will be outrage, complaints and a protest the next day outside the TV station demanding resignations.

Most "normal" people have a very low tolerance for death and gore these days even strong athletic dudes I know and have personally spoken to say they feel faint when we discuss the topic of death or when we talk about people who have died.

:outgunned:

Syria is fucked, people have no problem looking at dead guys, washing them, preparing them for funeral and filming the process.

It's paradise for gay necros, bliss.

If war comes to Bulgaria I am setting up a temporary morgue in the basement and will accept young fit guys only. :tognue2:

Wow. Yes, most people cannot stand such scenes, it is only a relative few who can. Like soldier types, police types, firefighter types... and our types!

And yes, Syria and the entire MidEast "Arab Spring" has been a real bliss for CDG loving guys!! It is just amazing how more and more arrive all the time, no end to so many hot and horny Arab sexy KIA/snuffed kinda guys.

It is good that there are those of us who recognize their lusty beauty and major homoerotic appeal as at least their short lives meant something and will not be forgotten through such memorializing venues as YouTube and CDG posted videos.

Wow. Yes, most people cannot stand such scenes, it is only a relative few who can. Like soldier types, police types, firefighter types... and our types!

Police type I am not entirely sure, decomposed bodies are especially hard. True necrophiles can stand for a few minutes but eventually you will feel sick the smell can be overpowering.

Even forensic experts and autopsy technicans sometimes find it hard to cope, no matter how much experience you have basically no one likes rotters.

Police type I am not entirely sure, decomposed bodies are especially hard. True necrophiles can stand for a few minutes but eventually you will feel sick the smell can be overpowering.

Even forensic experts and autopsy technicans sometimes find it hard to cope, no matter how much experience you have basically no one likes rotters.

Excellent point, Pie. Even the hottest guys once they turn to sheer rotters would be TOO MUCH I am quite sure!!!

It's shit man, when I saw my first rotter I couldn't tell where his head used to be.

THIS photo may be the cause of the USA deciding NOT to attack Syria.

Obama can't stop the attacks now without losing his face....that's why he'll do it, risking a new cold war with China and Russia AND knowing that there is no real "peaceful and democratic" alternative in Syria. The christians will suffer, the women will suffer once the sharia law is introduced. It is a mad world (not saying Assad is an innocent angel, just that there is no black and white in this conflict but many shades of an ugly grey).

Back