Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
1. Cute Dead Guys is a privately owned website. The persons involved with maintaining it in no way condone or encourage the harming of any living creature; we merely present reality. It is your choice to view the media and opinions hosted on this site. By registering with Cute Dead Guys, you have agreed to adhere to the below guidelines and also our terms of service.

2. Please post in the proper sections. Mistakes happen but if made repeatedly you will get a warning.

3. Keep your thread titles short and to the point. Instead of typing "OMG, look this MOFO lost his leg" simply put "Man with amputated leg" or something similar that will help other users find your thread when they use the search option.

4. Uploading to external image hosts saves server space and bandwith.

Best,

The Cute Dead Guys forum team.

Last edited:
Dumb question maybe. This is the only site I have ever posted pics. But, can we repost pics that we had previously posted in the previous versions of this site? I know it's a big taboo to "repost" but not sure if that means reposting twice in the same site at the same time or ever.

Dumb question maybe. This is the only site I have ever posted pics. But, can we repost pics that we had previously posted in the previous versions of this site? I know it's a big taboo to "repost" but not sure if that means reposting twice in the same site at the same time or ever.

That's fine, it usually happens that way any way, right, Meat?

Right.

Anyone is free to post whatever they want.

Another dumb question, (God I hate being a NOOB) How exactly do you post images using imagebam? Everytime I tried to upload using it it said, "upload error".

Hi! I'm new to this forum and already have a question: why Cute Dead Guys and not Cute Dead Bitches or Cute Dead People? I'm more after dead bitches actually.

Because we're into curte dead guys - simple really.

hi im new just gotta say i like this site it not censore like some of the other site i seen before

Welcome, rogixd!

i like this site it not censore like some of the other site i seen before

Welcome, we value our members greatly and respect posting users as they are the heart of the community.

Question please.
When submitting images from "imagebam", should I enter "BB-Code" or "HTML-Code"?

Back