Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
OMG!!! :totalshock: I just found this crazy set, more than five dudes, all young fit, cute and fashionably dressed were ambushed and shot dead in Brazil. Dudes have awesome sneakers! I want them all!!!!!!!!

No ambulance no nottin, when police arrived they just threw the dudes on a pile in the back of a pickup, no time to close their eyes even.

Absolutely insane and hot.

Please vote for this thread.

Hottest stuff I have seen in quite some time.

And we have more in the Secret Room - we have a ton of dead guys there!

Join, don't miss on the hottest dead guys on the internet!

Special delivery! That truckload of dead studs in the last pic would keep me busy for hours! :sm (34)::sm (2)::sm (62)::load:

wow - great find!!! :load:

jon

Thanks Jon and others, glad you like!

Hi Meatpie,

Tnx for sharing. I can think of quit a few things which I would like to do with those hot cold men... Ship them over, please. TMT or DHL... doesn't really matter... but make it a 24hrs delivery...

Its the most extreme thead yet.. absoutley crazy Just a big shootout looks like.But the guys didnt
get far... great thread.. when you are bad guys thats what the police do no paramedic or anyone to help you if you are alive still just back of the pickup you go to die. To the police station

Last edited:
An arousing load. I especially like the last guy tossed on the pile with his boots on and his legs spread.

Back