question - have any of you cut a hole in your pocket so you can reach in and play with your balls and cock anywhere?

WoW,
very Hot.
I Love and wear Lycra and Spandex Material..
Anytime,i wear Soccer Uni`s too,but God,i Love this Lycra Stuff...mhhmmhh...

Don`t forget,Hanging in this very Tight Suits is so cool.I love it.

Last edited:
what i wear under my pants

like to hang wearing these or a hartattack at the gym

Attachments

• p1010026.JPG
    p1010026.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 62
I love JM striped stretchy short boxer briefs. Tried ot load a picture of me in mine but am not have much luck.

bulge_271211-1.jpg

All my skivvies are massively piss stained and shit striped. That is what I wear every day buddy and that is what I want to be offed in then manhandled, molested, mutilated and physically torn apart!!!

im currently wearing a pair of black silk Versace boxers, nothing else, dick hanging out to the left!

Aye should get one - make sure it is proper 8 yard kilt not the 4 yard rubbish they sell to tourists - only good for athletics Up to you if you have inner apron at the front lined - some men do - I don't bother I enjoy the feeling of my cock against the rough wool Can get 3 kilts free if you join Army here and be buried in one of them :)

I wear a ball weight, but when I'm out I wear a black thong that has a big pouch. My balls are pretty big anyways so i like a thong or g-string that holds them without crushing them. And when I workout at my local bathhouse I'm always in my thong, sweating, and it makes other men drool when they see me, especially when I take it off and they see my thick cock and massive nuts.

And I love getting my nuts bashed and tazed when I'm wearing it.

ive got on a pair of blue striped silk Versace and white tube socks dangling from my big toe with my left leg crossed over my right knee and my big ball sack and fuck stick hangin out to the left.........

I give you exhibit B :]

I don't in fact wear underwear when im in jeans or slacks, but I do wear silk boxers while lounging around the house or just on a day that I don't feel like going anywhere!

Back