Hottie BBC Presenter Kristian Digby Croaks in London

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
article-1254693-05F58BD2000005DC-85_468x310.jpg

BBC daytime television host Kristian Digby was found dead at his flat today. He was openly gay.

Police sources said the circumstances of the To Buy Or Not To Buy presenter's death were 'unexplained'.

He was pronounced dead at the scene when ambulance services arrived at his flat on Richford Road, Newham, east London, this morning.

The 32-year-old was an English television presenter and director best known for presenting To Buy or Not To Buy on BBC One.

Digby, who was born in Devon to a family of property developers, started his television career with ITV presenting Nightlife.

arts-graphics-2008_1129741a.gif

BYE MAN, YOU WILL BE AWESOME AT AUTOPSY!!!!

OH NO! I've watched him on tv! I never even got to see his feet. What a loss! He's so beautiful maybe his autopsy pics will be leaked. I wonder if he was in rigor when they found him. What was he wearing?

AUTOEROTIC

article-1254693-088813B9000005DC-393_468x412.jpg

Dear Lord, he was found dead stark naked after a solo sex game with bags and belts, hinting at autoerotic asphyxiation.

OMG VERLUP MATE THAT IS INSANE!!!!

wow, he's great looking - autoerotic asphyxiation - bags -belts?
I swear I was nowhere near the UK!

I cannot imagine him ever needing to be auto-eroticized.
But then lots of great looking guys jack off. I guess especially if you are famous then pairing off or getting with someone for sex could be more complicated?
Well i guess he died happy. in one way.

Beautiful guy, I wish I could see his beautiful corpse on scene.

Back