You can have access to it through Breath Control Network...totally free. As well as a few other great chokes like "the Hit". I am a member and I look at it a lot. I also get a great deal of cam action from that site.

If NO MORE TALK and THE HIT, which belong to Thrillermakers, appear on other sites, those sites and posters are infringing on a copyrighted film and breaking the law. Besides, the illegal posts were copied from YouTube and generally look like shit.

Due to popular demand, Thrillermakers reluctantly licensed the first and only HD copy of NO MORE TALK to Best Deaths, which includes the death scene from THE TALK. That will be the only legal Thrillermakers title currently available.

If NO MORE TALK and THE HIT, which belong to Thrillermakers, appear on other sites, those sites and posters are infringing on a copyrighted film and breaking the law. Besides, the illegal posts were copied from YouTube and generally look like shit.

Due to popular demand, Thrillermakers reluctantly licensed the first and only HD copy of NO MORE TALK to Best Deaths, which includes the death scene from THE TALK. That will be the only legal Thrillermakers title currently available.

Why reluctantly .. All the thrillermaker stuff is excellent. I have been wanting to see it again, for a while now. I can't wait to buy NO MORE TALK. You should make money off it dude.

Back