blackdahlia

Forum Regular
This rain storm feels like an organism giving birth inside my head, as an orgasm. :load: Damn, you might think I'm sick cause this is how I get off, but everyone knows ones never enough. Haha! :sm (62): Just look at all the organs bellow and jerk within bones clatter upon each other like beautiful trash bags. I smile at this, and think to myself how beautiful, and how this purely is an art. Gagged and bloody, dismembered in the streets of Mexico or anywhere in the world, decapitated and left with only knubs. How sizzling this is... -grins- Perfectly pure art, and desires of severed floating heads. Yeah, I know I had to alot to say, but I admit that if this where to happen in my city again, I'd be there to skip around, and scoop up a severed head. :) Too bad, it happened in Mexico.

Last edited:
I believe, Bessey. I'd happily do it, not the killing, better I might enjoy it. -smirks- But taking that decapitated head of theirs, and also, just use their hands to comb my hair, and to kiss their finger tips. -daydreams- Ah, music to my ears....

Last edited:
Blackdahlia

Great for pic no. 2
One pic of is BACK, WILL be NICE !

..................MEATPIE.
I WONDER HOW CAN WE POST 20 PIX
............IN ONE SHOT LIKE,

..............BLACKDAHLIA "

Attachments

• M2.jpg
    M2.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 153
If you ever been to a butcher shop, it does not sell meat, instead it gathers something. It's dying, it's drawn to waiting for it's final end. You know how it's full of hooks, filled by thieves, sneaks, and crooks. Christ, the floors are soaked in blood, dripping from the hooks that dig so deep into skin. On the hooks, you'll actually find no meat. Only hearts that still beat. -chuckles- Heehee. I just love that song, ''It's Raining Men'' Though now, the song's called, ''It's Raining Raining Decapitation''. >D

Last edited:
well I used to party at the underground clubs in the meat-packing district - NYC
so yeah, I've seen my share of meat on hooks
but the only meat for sale were the hookers (male/female) on the avenue

I usually go to the underground clubs and Electro and Industrial festivals, Romania. It's completely nutzy like you said, remember? -snickers- I seen the meat on hooks, and body suspension. I do tendly go to them, and watch the shows, and also, I like to go on them in awhile, trust me, you don't want torn skin, I got too many scars...haha.

Last edited:
just wanna say: gross, ubber gross, totally gross....

just... eeeugh.....

Princess, there's nothing wrong with them having a great body. Then again, they're not alive, they're great looking and sexy. I mean, they're tall and chucky, 'muscular' we could say. It's got lots of uses that we all can enjoy from the so many body parts. First, their feet, lush and pink with all ten toes. Lob em off at the ankles, and place one in a cryogenic freezer to keep fresh. Since I'd wouldn't want them to spoil. So many uses, indeed. :sm (62):

Haha, hellpup, nice. -laughs- Perhaps, in Mexico, they hung all those men by their intestines, that raw meat melting off. They could have used a civil war d-guard bowie knife, and puncture the skin, so it leaks out, but they kept it too clean, you can tell a bit, b/c the bodies from somewhat clean cut. Heck, those dudes should have gotten skinned, including the decapitation. -smiles- Sweet! Yum. Just imagine that the skin peeling off exposing the muscle and tissue, their faces would be juciy, including the rest of their body parts. The carving the skin with precision, not a lesion or a broken blood vessel with no skin the bodies would be vulnerable to pulverize. All those severed corpses in Mexico, lying skined and massacred on the pavement, completely violated, would be wonderful, without skin or not. -smiles- It's like a love story for me.

I get the feeling you like seeing dudes cut up into pieces and spread out like BBQ meat, Blackdahlia. SO DO I! :)
You should try to get into the Secret Room. Not easy to do, but if you make it, there are awesome HIGH RES pics of close-up shots of young dead stud bodies all cut up and a hole where the dick used to be. I saw some pics like that.
Greatest day of my life! Nothing hotter, sexier, believe me, than seeing bloody stud body mahem disection spread out all over the road. I'm still waiting for a video of the ritual snuck out of mexico someday. It will end up on this site and I'll take the day off from class so I can...uhh... sit all day looking at it :)

mmmmm..... oh do I love the beauty and the slight thrill from gazing in complete awe at such wonderful pics....

Last edited:
wow - amazing photos - a part for every pleasure - thank you for posting

Holy fuck this guy's nostrils are BIG. I mean fuckable big. I've never thought of fucking a guy's nostrils, but he's really challenging me. I'll hold his big fat face by both his chubby cheeks and just shove my dick into his nostrils. FUCK, I'm gonna make love to his nose until it drips my thick cum from both holes.

Holy fuck this guy's nostrils are BIG. I mean fuckable big. I've never thought of fucking a guy's nostrils, but he's really challenging me. I'll hold his big fat face by both his chubby cheeks and just shove my dick into his nostrils. FUCK, I'm gonna make love to his nose until it drips my thick cum from both holes.
Me too ❤

Back