As usual, I second the sentiments on Chris Redfield! It would be incredible to get to see him killed as violently and with such degradation as that!

Wow, it's been quite a while since I visited this thread/site. I've been playing some newer gen games like The Division and UFC 2 and they have some sexy morbid moments for my characters. I'll try to upload the images later. cya around guys. :)

Masculinity and death

hi guys
I'm new.
Looking for someone who share the same fetish playing die-hard commandos in APB reloaded and get horny watching your character dead like a rug doll. Masculinity and death are what turn me on!
You know, watching beefy cops or soldiers in tactical uniform engaged in gunbattles and their sweaty bodies penetrated by bullets from the bad guys then collapse unconsciously onto the ground like a rug doll. Anyways, you have the idea.
A video clip from the game:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/knfkw6f5aung8hy/APB%20Reloaded%202016-06-16%2010_39_34%20AM.mp4?dl=0
Please let me know if you are interested in joining me in the game.
Email: sea2skyfan@gmail.com
I must be online in order for you to find me in game. So make sure to email me before attempting to add me.

I'm surprised that God of War, severance: blade of darkness, and Conan, not on the list. Conan was amazing for death scenes including one where the titular barbarian is caught in a snare, as the boss slowly comes and decapitates him.

Back