Wizard

Circle of Mages
I'm not sure where to put this, or whether it's allowed here or not, but I'm just going to take a chance. :)

I find that dying handsome characters in video/pc games are very sexy and they turn me on, always. So here i am trying to share some cute dead guys from video games.

Hope you'll enjoy this.

If it's not allowed then feel free to delete this thread, meatpie. :)

Wow! Totally agree, Wizard, some hot game footage here! Thanks for posting!

no one dies quite like leon. kind of wish there was a shirtless mod for him. ;)

no one dies quite like leon. kind of wish there was a shirtless mod for him. ;)
Chris2-1.jpg

Chris was hot too, with all those muscles and big guns. ;]

They should have a game where guys hunt each other and when they capture someone they emasculate him, neuter him but good

They should have a game where guys hunt each other and when they capture someone they emasculate him, neuter him but good
Hm, to be frank, I'd love to play that kind of game too. :drool:

I've just seen Drake in Drake's deception, what a hottie, he needs to be offed in a few messy ways (shagged first of course!) That's the beauty of game characters, they come back to life again!

I've just seen Drake in Drake's deception, what a hottie, he needs to be offed in a few messy ways (shagged first of course!) That's the beauty of game characters, they come back to life again!
:hahahahha:

True that, and yeah, Nathan Drake is delii~cious. Too bad I don't haVE PS3 so I can only watch him die through YouTube.

Wow! Wizard, that's such a hot youtube collection of Drake dying, makes him look a bit stupid the number of times he jumps and falls, but that dead bod is soooo hot!

Wow! Wizard, that's such a hot youtube collection of Drake dying, makes him look a bit stupid the number of times he jumps and falls, but that dead bod is soooo hot!
I know right?

Sometimes the enemy laughed at him when he's dying, really turns me on. :teddybear:

Ah, of course Dead Space 2. Isaac, yes? My favorite part in that is when his eye got stabbed by... a syringe? And he falls down and we can see his death stare which is kinda sexy for me. :yes:

More great stuff, just wish their death agonies were more protracted so we could watch those humpy bodies writhe a bit longer.

This is my kind of thread! Chris Redfield is my all time hottest fictional character. I love to fantasize about him being killed in all kinds of creative, ultra-violent situations.

Anyone know Mortal Kombat 9? this controversial 2.5D dimensional fighting game has a lot of gore in it, and also some hot studs. For example : Stryker. :teddybear:

Love the graphics on this. It would be great to see these hiqh-res graphics (like those with Leon) combined with the many fantastic killings in Mortal Combat.
The designers of these games should be made honorary members of CDG (that is if they are not already members).

Last edited:
Suss! Have you checked out the collection of Drake dying clips wizard posted earlier in this thread, so hot and long enough for a decent jerk off!

Back