I love how a horror themed video game often be made with handsome main protagonist in it, such as Silent Hill : Homecoming.
Alex is quite a hunky guy. :th_smiley_eh:

Love the MK9 fatalities! I usually like them focused on Johnny Cage, but Stryker is really nice too. Would love to have a game with all hot guys and sexual deaths of that gore level.

Love the MK9 fatalities! I usually like them focused on Johnny Cage, but Stryker is really nice too. Would love to have a game with all hot guys and sexual deaths of that gore level.
I tried looking for it too but couldn't find it. Johnny Cage is cuter than Stryker imho so it'd be hotter to have all those fatalities on him. Anyway, I found this, it's not MK 9, but hey, it's fatalities on JC, right? :th_smiley_eh:

Love those fatalities! Not as hot as MK9's, but still. So hot seeing Johnny's beautiful body getting torn apart and destroyed. They should have a fatality where he gets 2 fists rammed up his ass, then stretch it until his whole body rips in half.:muahha:

A friend of mine came up with a nice horny death for Chris Redfield. He would have multiple meat hooks stabbed through his body: One in the back of each of his arms and legs, a couple in his back, and one up his asshole. They would be attached to a pendulum that would swing his hot body back and forth over a bed of razor blades. He would gradually be lowered toward the blades, his hard cock being the closest thing to them. He would begin screaming to the top of his lungs as the blades bit into his big cockhead. It would be sliced off bit by bit. They would eventually reach his ballsack, slice it open and his balls would fall out, just hanging by the cords. The balls would be severed from his body on the next swing. His beautiful chest would be cut into next, followed by his rock-hard abs, allowing his guts to spill out onto the death bed. His handsome face would be destroyed, just before the blades would reach his bones. They would jam into the bones and his body would stop swinging. The pendulum would not, however, and would keep moving, ripping the hooks out of his body. The hook in his ass would completely tear his rectum out. I thought it was pretty hot!:drool:

Yeah, that vid is really hot tho I can feel the pain when Sheva always helps you up whenever Chris's almost dead. Kinda frustrating. :damn wtf:

Nice vid, although yeah, Sheva should have been player-controlled so she would just watch Chris die instead of saving him. Really wish the deaths were more graphic. The best was him getting the top half of his body ripped off.

Another deaths compilation of Nathan Drake, the protagonist of Uncharted series.

Personally, I like his death in the bathroom, and being drowned in the fountain. Also, the scene where he got stabbed near the end of vid is kinda cute too. :yes:

Nathan is very hot for sure, but his deaths in the games just aren't violent enough for me. There is too much rag-doll physics and it definitely doesn't go above a "teen" rating. Now if we could get him in some Dead Space violence...

Yeah, the neck snap is hot, although I would have liked him to completely twist Chris' head off, then stomp on it with his boot, causing it to explode under his foot. There are just so many ways I would love to see Chris' hot body ripped apart and destroyed!

Back