proton

Forum Regular
Young man accidentally strangles himself while streaming online. First part shows short compilation from his earlier streams and the kind of extreme and very dangerous sex games he was into. Then 1/3 into it, it shows his death. If you continue listening, you will hear someone calling and texting him repeatedly after he dies.

Let it be a very good example of how NOT to seek high and of how VERY DANGEROUS breath play "games" can be. Do not try ANY of this.

https://u.teknik.io/Sak3c.mp4

Bizarre! And yes, a warning of the dangers of 'playing' alone.

Young man accidentally strangles himself while streaming online. First part shows short compilation from his earlier streams and the kind of extreme and very dangerous sex games he was into. Then 1/3 into it, it shows his death. If you continue listening, you will hear someone calling and texting him repeatedly after he dies.

Let it be a very good example of how NOT to seek high and of how VERY DANGEROUS breath play "games" can be. Do not try ANY of this.

The young handsome man needed a devoted quarantine playmate to share his Dyson with.

I will be honest, I really enjoyed watching this guy snuff himself. This sort of thing is my fetish. So thank you for posting.

Either this dude wanted to die, perhaps unconsciously, or he didn't understand the danger. I have never before seen this "two noose" technique. One seems entirely enough.

I knew he was in trouble at the start of his last scene when he started drooling. A real sign that he'd lost situational awareness. Very dangerous in a solo scene. Wasn't that a trickle of blood from his right eye?

His big mistake was in not allowing any way of passive release. The idea is that if you pass out, any pressure on your neck or blockage to your breathing is released automatically.

In his last scene, the belt around his neck is tied to a cord which is looped over the door, and then tied to the doorknob. The second belt tied to his left leg adds to the pressure on his neck. There is likewise no way of passive release.

You can see him become alarmed right before he passes out, but by then, he is too confused to know what he should do: sit up and lift his left leg.

I will be honest, I really enjoyed watching this guy snuff himself. This sort of thing is my fetish. So thank you for posting.

Either this dude wanted to die, perhaps unconsciously, or he didn't understand the danger. I have never before seen this "two noose" technique. One seems entirely enough.

I knew he was in trouble at the start of his last scene when he started drooling. A real sign that he'd lost situational awareness. Very dangerous in a solo scene. Wasn't that a trickle of blood from his right eye?

His big mistake was in not allowing any way of passive release. The idea is that if you pass out, any pressure on your neck or blockage to your breathing is released automatically.

In his last scene, the belt around his neck is tied to a cord which is looped over the door, and then tied to the doorknob. The second belt tied to his left leg adds to the pressure on his neck. There is likewise no way of passive release.

You can see him become alarmed right before he passes out, but by then, he is too confused to know what he should do: sit up and lift his left leg.
I agree. Seeing him die brings me to such a climax. I’m enjoying this video… right now 😏

I watch CDG to watch young men die. I get turned on. I get hard. I jack off. Not for everyone but definitely for me. Nothing like it in the world. Wish there were more. More pics. More vids. Yes, I wish could see a real snuff film. That would be the ultimate.

I watch CDG to watch young men die. I get turned on. I get hard. I jack off. Not for everyone but definitely for me. Nothing like it in the world. Wish there were more. More pics. More vids. Yes, I wish could see a real snuff film. That would be the ultimate.
I've always dreamed of being in a snuff film as the meat. Such a sexxy role and gets me excited just to think about it.

I get excited at the possibility of watching you die a horrible but very sexy death. A snuff film can show a slow, drawn-out methodical death, which is cool. Or a violent bloody death, which is cool. I prefer methodical and bloody.
You die Raw. Caleb cums. Win. Win.

I hope you don’t mind me fantasizing about your death. We don’t really know each other, but you seem to fantasize about it yourself. So I’ll imagine you on my table, lots of sharp objects, and me being very hungry. :yummy2:

Yeah I was bummed that the video isn't there anymore. After reading all the responses to it I was getting so excited and then bam! If anyone has it can they please post it again?

Back