Men in suit strangled to death

Personally I am not into suits (I am notorious for refusing to wear a suit when I am supposed to) but there is nothing wrong with this particular fantasy. Each person has different tastes and kinks and as long as the fantasy doesn't negatively impact your life, there is nothing wrong with it.

But first, open the zipper and happily grope to your heart's content. :rocksss:

It is definitely my preference, but it is hard to find a guy that wants to wear a suit. I have a tie fetish so if he just wears a shirt and tie, he will definitely get strangled. I like finding sexy underwear when he gets stripped and dress socks and shoes.

It is definitely my preference, but it is hard to find a guy that wants to wear a suit. I have a tie fetish so if he just wears a shirt and tie, he will definitely get strangled. I like finding sexy underwear when he gets stripped and dress socks and shoes.
Agree suit guys are extremely sexy especially those socks but sadly they are so rarely to find

Really glad to read that others also enjoy a man in a suit to strangle. I would love to feel him up/grope him/play with him over his clothes for a while after killing him. Take off his dress shoes since I also have a think for dark over-the-calf dress socks on a guy. I, too, would love to discover sexy underwear on the body.

Back