Lethal injection

Maybe it would be okay if strapped down naked, hunky executioners working my cock and nipples, followed by a botched injection that skipped the anesthetic. Otherwise seems likely to be a bit boring. I'd prefer being hanged in public.

Would luv to roleplay being executed naked with another or others. I enjoy fantasizing many different types of execution. If you like, perhaps we can chat? I do have Skype and hangouts.

i love it. It has the potential to be a brilliant way of killing and whilst it can be a painless way to kill it can also be the most painful terrifying and torturous end that you can give someone.

What I avidly dislike is the age of the condemned. I have no feeling toward a weak crippled old man that has managed bleed the system for 30 years being executed. Not a twinge in my dick, nothing. It does nothing for me at all.

but imagine a teenager about 18, 19 or early 20s, Even thinking Texas where they are prepared to strap 16 year olds to that gurney and kill them, young lad muscular but slim, visible 6-8 pack and thick chest of pure muscle on bone. veins seemingly bursting from his arms, neck and chest whilst he's trying to struggle. IVs in place you reach over that struggling young man and place the stethoscrope on his chest. Fast strong pounds of his scared heart. You didn't even need the stethoscope because it's literally jumping against his ribcage and you can see his left tit bounce to every petrified pump of his tireless meat bag

heck if it was upto me, there would be no viewing public, the heavies would have gone once they strapped him down and I would have my wicked way with him. After I make him cum i would like my head over that heart as I press a button to release only the paralyzing drug. I will listen to it's very last beat as he lies there suffocating

Now that gets me going..

So, there is one thing that really excites me about an execution just as much as the idea of stopping the beating hearts of muscular young boys and men.

The idea the justice system was wrong.

Your job when that boy i describe is given to you is to kill him. I fantasise immensely and love the idea of that young man being innocent. Having that power to end his healthy strong life and destroy his powerful heartbeat excites me more than if he was guilty. Like I get a free pass to kill someone that doesn’t deserve to die, that has done nothing wrong. To destroy a life I shouldn’t have to. Makes me want to even more

Back