There’s a Dead Body in my Bedroom

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
HI. My name is Bobby and right now I’m on my back, legs in the air, being fucked by a giant. I love big men and I met this guy today at pick-up basketball and now his huge dick is pounding my butthole. I’m 5’9”, 150#, and this guy is like 6’5”, 230#, and has a monster cock. As soon as we hit my bedroom, he ripped off my shorts, stepped out of his, threw me on the bed and jammed his big dick into my ass. No lube except a little spit. God, it hurt! But that’s what I like! A huge dick ripping my asshole. Making it bleed. Blood becomes lube. I’ll feel it for days and revel in the memory.

Can’t remember his name. Tanner, I think. He’s got my legs up over his shoulders, leaning forward, fists against my ears, face close to mine, panting furiously, a look of pure ecstasy, as he pounds, pounds, pounds my hole. He’s getting close to cuming. Agh! Agh! Agh! Yes, he’s cuming! Then suddenly his face contorts and he cries Ohhhhhhaaaaaaghhhhh! He pulls out and roles off me, clutching his chest. I stare at him, freaked out. He gasps “My pills. Get them. Call 911. Heart…. My heart!.” Christ! The guy is having a heart attack. How can that be at his age? I look in shorts and find a bottle of pills. Toss them to him and grab my phone. I dial 9 – 1 - ……and stop. I turn and see he’s fumbling with the pill bottle, trying to open it. I take it from him. He reaches out but I hold the bottle away from him. He’s gasping, making odd sounds, reaching for the pills. After my initial panic, I’m now calm, staring at him, watching him squirm on the bed, his eyes pleading, his body twitching. I kneel by the bed and look into his eyes….and smile.

He begins to lurch about. Falls off the bed. Crawls toward me, his hand reaching out for the pills. I get up and walk to the bathroom, and pour the pills down the toilet, then toss the empty bottle back at him. I sit on the edge of the bed, watching him writhe on the floor, grasping the bottle and letting out a loud groan of disbelief when he sees it is empty. He makes strange sounds. My dick gets hard. He is in severe pain. Almost immobile now. I stroke my dick. Such a strange sensation, seeing this big man in pain, and helpless. He stares at me, not believing my passivity, my lack of emotion and feeling. I stare back, entranced at this huge masculine body, unable to help himself. I’m fascinated by his incapacity. A moment ago he was dominating me, tearing my ass apart with his huge cock. Now, he squirming on the floor, dick soft, pleading with his eyes for my help. I stroke my dick and my toe touches his leg, then pulls back. What is happening? Is he dying? Why am I not helping him? I don’t know. I simply sit on the bed, stroke my dick, and watch.

I hear a soft moan, followed by a slight gurgle. Then nothing. He stops moving. And I stop moving, almost stop breathing. The room is dead silent. Yes, dead. The guy is dead. He lays there on his side, wearing only a sweaty tank top and sneakers. His hair tousled. His eyes wide open, a vacant look of disbelief still on his face. His magnificent body immobile. I still don’t move. Staring at the man. Disbelieving.

There’s a dead body on my bedroom floor.

In time, I slide off the bed and kneel beside the body. I touch his hip. It is warm and smooth. I run my hand up his side, over his ribs, feeling his smooth young skin. I pull back. A dead man. Here. In my room. Fuck! What do I do? I roll him onto his back. His abdomen is rippled with muscles. Tentatively, I touch it. Ahhhh. So sexy. I reach up and tear away his tank top, exposing well-formed pecs and pink nipples. I realize my dick is still hard. Something is happening. I lean down and kiss his nipples. My head moves up to his mouth and I kiss his lips. He, of course, doesn’t reciprocate but I kiss hard nonetheless. I suck his lower lip into my mouth and bite gently. Then harder. I realize he won’t feel any pain no matter how hard I bite. My mouth slides down his torso, licking at his chest and belly, until I reach his dick. Soft, and still moist from being inside me, I take it into my mouth. Mmmmmm. Sweet and tangy. Tastes like my butthole. I bite, and chew, first lightly, then harder, grinding my teeth into the soft skin, trying to tear it apart. I want to eat this cock, chew it, devour it, feel it slide down my throat and plop into my belly, so tomorrow I can shit it out. I can’t break the skin or swallow it, but I’m happy chewing away. Thinking how painful this would be if he were still alive. Maybe I should have beat him or kicked him. He was helpless. Yeah. It would have been fun to hurt him. While he was alive. While he was dying. Damn. Why didn’t I think of it before?

I roll him on his belly and pull his hips up until he’s in a kneeling position with his face on the floor. His butt is so gorgeous. Smooth and firm. Ready for fucking. I spread his cheeks and run my tongue along his crack and into puckered hole. Ooooh. Stinky! I lap at his butthole, and lick his crack, inhaling and tasting the primordial essence of man. Now it’s time to fuck this tight ass. Lubricant. I need some lubricant. Remembering that he had just fucked me, I slide my hand between my legs and run three fingers into my ass. Oh, yeah! I scoop out a mix of cum and blood and stuff, and shove it into his hole. Then I mount him and fuck his tight ass. Yeah, so tight. He liked to fuck other guys but I guess he didn’t get fucked much himself. But I’m doing it, pounding him so hard his face slides on the floor and we fall forward. As I slam away, my fingers dig into his neck and shoulders, scratching so hard I get his skin up under my nails. When I finally cum, I collapse with exhaustion, and lie motionless on his back for a long, long time.

I roll off and stand up. The dead man lies sprawled on the floor. I kick him in the ribs, then stomp his back. I kneel and grab his hair, raise his head, and smash his face onto to floor. Again. And again. Squashing his nose flat. Roll him on his back and notice he’s still got his sneakers on. When I pull them off, I’m greeted by a most wonderful fragrance. The stinkiest feet EVER! My mouth immediately sucks and licks and chews. Scuzz between toes, nail fungus, calluses, a blister. I’m in Heaven again and this time I actually bite off a little toe and swallow it. In a trance of ecstasy, my mouth plays with those rotten feet for I don’t know how long.

I look into the pocket of his shorts and find a thin wallet. Bradley Tanner. Lives about twenty miles away. Doesn’t have a car, so nothing to trace him here. Guess I’ll cut him up with a hack saw and bury him deep in the woods. But first, one more thing. I go to the kitchen and bring back two knives. One is an extremely sharp bread knife. The other a butcher knife. I slice off his cock and balls, toss them on the bed, then sit on his denuded crotch. I lean forward and, with the bread knife, slice off one pec horizontally. I will fry it for dinner and see how man meat tastes. I sit for a while on his crotch, admiring the beauty of this naked dead man. And thinking.

What the fuck happened today? I had never before thought about killing a man. Or mutilating a corpse. Never had fantasies. All I wanted was to be roughed up and fucked silly by someone bigger, stronger, prettier. Today I was being fucked and a guy had a heart attack. I can’t believe my reactions to this. I actually enjoyed watching him struggle to live. I enjoyed not helping as he begged for my help. I enjoyed watching him die. I enjoyed sucking a dead man’s cock and butthole. And I enjoyed fucking a corpse. And I’m even planning on eating his flesh! New realities in my life. I like what I just did and will do it again.

Now, one last thing. I raise the butcher knife high, and bring it down into Tanner’s belly. No blood. But pure joy as the steel blade slices easily through skin, abs and guts. I raise the knife and slam it down again. I have been reborn today. A killer, a necrophiliac, a cannibal! HOT DAMN! Killing a man is seductive, enticing, sexually arousing. Intoxicating and addictive. And I want more. Yes, I want so much more, I think to myself, as I plunge the knife again and again, into the lifeless man. His belly, his chest, his face. Ripping, tearing, disfiguring, with my knife. I am creating a new beauty, a beauty just for me.

Your stories are always great to read Caleb, thanks for sharing them.

Thanks, Mim102. I'm never sure if anyone reads them. But I really enjoy writing them. Several weeks of thinking and conjuring (and nighttime sticky dicks) before finally posting. The posting itself is like a huge splooge surge.

Back