Screenshots from necrophiliac morgue worker's vk page

Demon

Forum Resident
Morgue worker called "Anikey Boroda" from Yekaterinburg, Russia uploaded photos of naked corpses on his vk.com account. He also posted humilating writings towards dead men and described his sexual actions with deseased bodies.
Now his page is blocked, mortician is fired. Here are only a few screenshots from his page posted online.

Oh wow how long has he been uploading such stuff? All the images on his page were uncenosred? Good work Demon, first time I see this I am on VK often but missed this. Pity.

I am afraid we will never learn how much pics he uploaded. I myself has learned about that guy when he was already blocked. Sad, he could be a great source for us.

Thanks man, he must have huge archieve.

WOW!!! :excellent: :5 stars:

Can anyone translate the Russian text on the pages?

My Russian is rusty, but I can translate loosely.

First image:
Anikey says "Lots of blind men. Want to be there? Lay down with a man. And here is a better girl partner. Younger and softer."

Second image:
Album Comments
1. Corpses. They are wet. Sewn up. The brain is sewn into the stomach. A sheet is placed over to contain blood and fat. Otherwise the skin of the corpse will get wet. How can you start a dead dinner if the corpse is bleeding?
2. Girls. What do we know about them? When I worked in the morgue for my first year I had to linger and wander through the halls looking for princesses in the night. When found, I lay down with the girl. I take off my fedora and socialize with the dead.
3. Spiritometer.
4. One has flies, it is erotic.
5. A joshua tree.
6. He who masturbates in the fog is prone to deception.

Third image:
Under a lamp. Who doesn't like to strip? A sharp scalpel in children's hands will not give you Chikalilku.

I don't know what Chikalilku means, I cannot translate it.
I read on some news sites he also posted photos of children's bodies. Very sick!

Back