My favorite hanging 2019

Beautiful in death - forever young. Oh, and my cock is going crazy. Excuse me while I deal with the problem.

Oh yes, what a beautiful hanging!

Crazy handsome! I wish I could've found him first. I would've had some fun with him before at least calling the cops. He makes me so rock-hard just looking at him. Wonder how big a pecker he has under these pants. 🤤

I'm looking for a video of a young man who died by hanging from his house, when the police came to do a preliminary autopsy, they checked his penis by taking it out of his pants. , I found it on youtube about 2 years ago and it seems like someone posted it on this forum but I couldn't find it, someone help me.

I'm looking for a video of a young man who died by hanging from his house, when the police came to do a preliminary autopsy, they checked his penis by taking it out of his pants. , I found it on youtube about 2 years ago and it seems like someone posted it on this forum but I couldn't find it, someone help me.

I think I know the one you mean, in which case I posted it in this thread:
https://cutedeadguys.net/threads/3461-Hanged
But I'll leave you to find it - since it's from YouTube there should be a screenshot, unless of course it's been deleted from YouTube which is all too possible.

Back