Real Self Hanging in Football Gear with cum

moscowmikey

Forum Regular
Short video of me jacking and hanging myself in football gear with a decent cum from me at the end. Interestingly, I had to watch the video to see that I had cum...I just started pulling up the rope when I felt like I was getting close. Apparently the noose takes me the rest of the way. Message me if you'd like to hold me rope for me or even make it real.

Damn hot video, dude!! You should do more wearing different outfits, or even completely naked.

Very nice. You look pretty buff. I'd like to see you go all the way.... shirtless!
Or what about an execution scene, shot in your bare chest?

Punky and I wish he had successfully hung himself to death. If he keeps this shit up, maybe he'll be lucky someday. Pam&Punky

Pic of me naked, trying out a double loop noose where the knot is at the front. I like the way it forces the head up, exposing the neck, I feels pretty good with a lot more pressure on the back of the neck, but as the rope tightens with full weight the inner loop constricts around the neck like a constrictor.

I would love to be snuffed live (or at least have it uploaded) here by a necro hangman, naked or whatever...maybe have people vote for what he does with my body.

Punky and I thank you Moscowmikey! How long have you been involved in this type of sexual behavior? Who introduced you to this and when? What does it do for you? I'm very serious about these questions I'm not trying to degrade you in any way. I'm honestly curious and who would know best but someone who actually does such an incredibly risky thing. Share if you can, Punky and I want to know! {smile} Have a great day Moscowmikey! Pam&Punky

Punky and I thank you Moscowmikey! How long have you been involved in this type of sexual behavior? Who introduced you to this and when? What does it do for you? I'm very serious about these questions I'm not trying to degrade you in any way. I'm honestly curious and who would know best but someone who actually does such an incredibly risky thing. Share if you can, Punky and I want to know! {smile} Have a great day Moscowmikey! Pam&Punky

I think I am a bit of an aberration in my path to the kink of noose play. I feel like most guys try this very young, often thinking they invented the method of enhancing sexual excitement through hypoxia. For me, I had some earlier exposure to the idea, but it had not taken root. I sometimes do some role play with our local mortician and he once suggested that I do a role play where I was an autoerotic death and he would come in and find me...and play with my hanged dead body. I researched what that looked like (I'm all about realism) here. I think there are still some early pics of me naked and hanged as if in an autoerotic death.

For as long as I can remember, I have gotten a sexual charge out of being a drugged/knocked out/dead body and undressed and used or even abused. I think it is the ultimate in sub behavior - the desire to be valued and used merely as a body. For me and many here, I think that has an intoxicating attraction. I had done a bit of KO play and explored that, preferably with a guy who would see my apparently lifeless body as dead. I filmed several of those adventures, posting them here and on my xtube account under this same screenname.

Earlier in 2019, I answered an ad here in the personals section for some real snuff play. The responding member was into hanging guys for real, promising the orgasm of a lifetime, and then death by hanging. He was very specific in his method and the thought of it gripped me more than anything I had thought about in a long time. I became obsessed by it. I collected every real live hanging video I could find. Learning more only made me want it more. Predictably, one day I bought a rope and tried it myself.

I want to be clear. I really do not want to die, but like many here I might trade my life for an awesome erotic death. I would tie a hangman's noose and go as far as I could safely by myself.

I'm not sure it is true for every guy, but for me there are a number of very real sexual responses to hanging. The danger is real. People die from this every day. But so is the sexual charge from hanging. The first is the somewhat conditioned response to be aroused by the rope and the process. Put a rope around my neck, and I will get hard. The second is the very real heightening of the sexual response to the inducement of hypoxia in the brain from noose play.

What does it feel like? The danger is intoxicating and as the noose closes off the blood flow to the brain, there is an intense sexual arousal that washes over my body. In my mind, I imagine that I am seconds away from doing my own 'death dance'. And that is actually true. My mortician friend says most autoerotic deaths are found with a pile of cum underneath their hanged body. "They cum as they go", as he says.

I am a bit of an exhibitionist, so it immediately occurred to me that it might be fun for me to film my noose adventures and share them with anyone into it.

The odd and terrible truth of this kind of play is that once you are bitten by it, I don't think any of us will escape. Sometimes it feels like a freefall into an abyss that will end in me hanging to death for a hangman.

The funny thing is that I think I am OK with that.

MoscowMikey

My cock is rock hard reading your testimony. I congratulate you on your candor and honesty.

Back