Real Self Hanging in Football Gear with cum

Good game
Thanks!

I got another change to be hanged with a hangman - so much easier to not try to hold your own rope! I pass out so quickly with a noose - particularly if the knot is behind my head. Although he didn't let me go for too long, I did loose consciousness for a minute. The last thing I remember was the pressure and it felt like the room was growing dark. Then, immediately I went into a dream state - just like when you fall asleep for a second when you are tired. Then I awoke in the middle of my dream to realizing my arms were twitching as were my legs. It too me a minute to regain full muscle control of my body. At first I couldn't focus my attention or my eyes on anything except where I was looking last when I passed out. As I came back, I was acutely aware of how odd my movements must look, although I think my hangman enjoys that part immensely.

My hangman likened what I was experiencing to re-booting a computer. I did not experience the true 'dance', at least not yet. What I felt was my brain re-starting and sending out nerve impulses to my muscles to make sure everything was working. Not sure that analogy is 100% correct, but it is an interesting way to think about it.

Can't wait to go further. I'll be sure to video and post it here, particularly if it goes wrong and it's my final video.

did you feel pain? did you splash?
I prefer a bare rope with a noose with at least 9 loops (13 is ideal, but more difficult). For me at least, there is not pain - just the mounting pressure of having the arteries cut off with the pressure of the rope around my neck. It starts almost as soon as I have any weight on the noose. My face turns very red and the blood vessels on my temples and forehead start to pop out. After about 5 or 10 seconds, I get that familiar and addictive rush of sexual pleasure - not the same as from a physical touch to my cock or anything, but more of a chemical rush of pure sexual excitement. If I'm not hard by that time, I get hard as a rock. When I am by myself, I'll usually jack and bring myself closer to passing out. Sometimes I'll be so close that I slip into a mini-dream and awake with my arms and hands shaking as though I was acting out a dream. I'll usually repeat a few times until I can't resist. I'll pull on the rope even harder wanting the hardest cum and willing at that moment to pay any price for it. In fact, the idea of cumming and dying is honestly a big part of the sexual attraction. I expect it's common for those who spiral into this whirlpool of ropes, sexual obsession, and probably in the end - death.

did you always hang yourself or have you been hanged sometimes by a master? if you used a master, how was the experience more intense?

did you always hang yourself or have you been hanged sometimes by a master? if you used a master, how was the experience more intense?

I usually am by myself, so most often I hold my own rope. I never tie it off - always hold it so if I pass out, I don't die a meaningless death. I have been hanged by two different hangman. One in Seattle and one in my small town.

Being hanged by a hangman is infinitely better - like the difference between masturbation and sex.

Once the noose is tight, it's difficult or impossible to speak. With a hangman, I can go farther and experience more. I'll fade in and out of consciousness as he pulls me up and cuts off the blood supply to my brain and then relents so he can do it all over again. Sometimes I will awake from my dream state to find he's fondling my ass or cock. I am always hard from the moment I feel the rope around my neck. I don't loose my erection from passing out. For some reason, my body is wired to experience hanging as incredibly sexually arousing. The interplay between us adds greatly to the pleasure, but there is more.

I usually have my hands tied and I no longer am in control. He could easily kill me just to watch and I couldn't do a thing about it. It's intoxicating. I think most every man who does hanging play has a part of him that wants it to be real and to star in his own hanging video that other guys jack to.

thanks for the nice description.
I've never been hanged by an executioner, but I'm trying to organize hopefully soon. to be hung naked, with a noose around his neck, hands and feet tied, his head in a hood.
at the mere thought I get excited and my cock gets hard.
I'm running a 2-day experience with the hangman.
I arrive in the evening, I strip naked and I will wear a jute saco with a rope at the waist and a sack of jute on the head with a noose or collar.
He suffered an electric shock session immediately. Then I will be locked in a cellar with stumps and chains.
At dawn we will go out and I will walk barefoot in the woods on the hills to a clearing in the trees. in the clearing I will remove the sack from my body and I will be tied naked, but with my head hooded to a tree and I will be whipped. When the hangman thinks he has whipped me enough, the hangman will tie my hands behind my back, tie my ankles and or knees together, put the noose around my head, put a cock ring to squeeze my balls and cock, then hang me to a branch. I will be hung both naked and with the burlap sack. we have to decide whether he will invite another master who will rape me while I passed out on the floor after hanging.

I really appreciate your description of the hanging fetish. I understand a lot of that -- from both sides. All I can say now is how thrilling this is. (Of course, I have to caution people to avoid the real danger of it -- no matter how enticing.) Thank you so much for sharing in all dimensions.

Short video of me jacking and hanging myself in football gear with a decent cum from me at the end. Interestingly, I had to watch the video to see that I had cum...I just started pulling up the rope when I felt like I was getting close. Apparently the noose takes me the rest of the way. Message me if you'd like to hold me rope for me or even make it real.

unfortunately I can't watch the video

the feeling that the executioner can decide whether to hang you permanently and not be able to do anything more is extremely exciting. the offender must be afraid to increase sexual arousal. Enjoy that are the last moments before dangling, drooling and maybe dying

Back