Real Self Hanging in Football Gear with cum

It makes me hard to read this. As a Hangman, I think a lot along the same lines. While all hangings are hot, the ones that turn me on the most are the riskiest ones The cases where the sub may not be intending to die, but they are walking the edge so closely that it is a very likely outcome.

It makes me hard to read this. As a Hangman, I think a lot along the same lines. While all hangings are hot, the ones that turn me on the most are the riskiest ones The cases where the sub may not be intending to die, but they are walking the edge so closely that it is a very likely outcome.

The danger is clearly a part of the excitement. The idea that it is real is intoxicating and inescapable, which is why I think one day I may end up here in the hanged guys thread...guys jacking off to my last moments until they will join me in this Fraternity of the hanged men.

Love this, I wish it was in the nude. I would love to be there in person to watch you, not to mention your feet look very sexy. Would love to meet you

681/5000
your testimony is very true and similar to mine, sexual pleasure, the image of me hanging naked that cums while I die excites me a lot. For the moment I don't want to die, but I get very close to death as if I were hanged alone or better with the assistance of a master. The possibility that an error or accident may end with my hanging hangs exists, but excitement increases. One day very probably I also hope to be executed on the scaffold and go from being a living being to being a dead hangman and the footage or photos of my execution end up on CDG to excite and help masturbate new generations of hanged aspirants

I would try to hang myself using a pulley. I prepare myself naked, I tie a weight to the opposite end of the rope (for example a can of 20 kg water) and I put the weight on the shelf in front of me at the top, then I put my head in the loop, I tighten rope around my neck, I take the weight and let it go. the weight should lift me

I would try to hang myself using a pulley. I prepare myself naked, I tie a weight to the opposite end of the rope (for example a can of 20 kg water) and I put the weight on the shelf in front of me at the top, then I put my head in the loop, I tighten rope around my neck, I take the weight and let it go. the weight should lift me

Few things are more pointless than a meaningless erotic death. The three rules as taught to me. 1) Never play alone. 2) Never tie off your rope (or weight it such that the rope will be tight if you pass out) 3) Never tie a tightening knot.

Break 2 rules and it's only a matter of time until you are found dead. If you're going to die, make it worth it.

Caleb would wrap his mouth around your dick just as you start to cum, giving you the greatest blow job of your life. Last one, too. Mouth on cock, he'd grab hold of your butt and hang onto you, pulling you down, stretching your neck, into oblivion.

Just a fantasy, Mikey. But thinking about it got me hard.

Too bad the pic of you naked is gone.

Caleb would wrap his mouth around your dick just as you start to cum, giving you the greatest blow job of your life. Last one, too. Mouth on cock, he'd grab hold of your butt and hang onto you, pulling you down, stretching your neck, into oblivion.

Just a fantasy, Mikey. But thinking about it got me hard.

Too bad the pic of you naked is gone.

Not sure if this is the pic you were talking about. I'd cum for sure.

Last edited:
Back