What would you do to/with this dude if he was yours? Totally yours.

The man in the pictures above is Robert, a very close friend. I love him. He was amused when I asked for a few photos of his body but gave them to me anyway. I look at them often because I have deep, deep urges to kill Robert, to torture and mutilate his body. I want to kick him until his muscular body is black with bruises. Pound his face with my fist into a bloody mush. Cut him. Break his limbs. Strangle him. Hang him by his feet,and by his neck. Ram my fist into his ass and rip his colon apart with my sharp fingernails. Dismember him. Decapitate him and fuck his head…then suck my cum out. Eat his flesh.

My urges change from day to day. Today I fantasize gutting him. Slice him open, rip his guts out, and hold them to my face, where I can lick and chew. Then shove my face into the empty belly cavity to savor the deep, guttural odor of my friend.

It sometimes disturbs me that I have these feelings. I love Robert. To even think of committing such vile acts on him is unimaginable…I could not do it. To torture my buddy for sexual pleasure is unimaginable…I could not do it. And yet it is not unimaginable at all, for my imagination works feverishly to create such scenarios. Could I really do it?

I look at these three photos, and imagine a companion set showing his body torn, his features smashed to bloody mush, his limbs ripped apart…and me, on my knees, slurping, gnawing, consuming my friend. Jerking off, or fucking his remains.

I love the man as a brother. But I desire his body as my sexual toy. A treat for the sadistic cannibal that I fear I have become. When I gaze at Robert, my heart beats rapidly and I breath heavily and I feel a throbbing in my groin. I am in agony, wondering how long our intimacy can survive before it devolves into…what?

Last edited:
With a cock like his, I would tie him up naked against a tree or post with his hands tied behind his back. I would then strip naked, and start to play with his balls and around his pubic hair, being careful hot to touch his cock as I watch it become hard and erect.
Once it's sticking up hard and erect, like my cock, I would give it a few hard smacks, then pinch his nipples and slap his chest. Looking down at his erection, I would play with his balls for a few more minutes. I would then move behind him grasp his cock and very slowly start jerking it up and down, at the same time jerking my own cock. After a few minutes I would stop and move in front of him, grab his cock, move my cock against his and start rubbing my cock up and down his cock, warning him not to cum.
When he starts moaning in arousal as he looking down at both our cocks, I would release our cocks, grab mine and start rubbing my cock only inches from his cock, the sight making his cock jerk up and down dripping precum. Finally I would allow myself to orgasm, spurting my cum over his cock and stomach.
After my orgasm eases, I would grasp his cock, slippery with my cock and start to jerk him off fast. When I think he is about to cum, I would stop, and do that over and over to deny him his orgasm.
Finally I won't stop and I would jerk his cock fast until he moans, sticking his cock and hips out as he finally cums. But the second I see his first load spurt from his throbbing cock, I would take my hand of his cock and grasp his throat with both hands and squeeze tight, as he begs to to keep rubbing his cock because he's cumming. But instead of rubbing his spurting cock, all I do is look down at it and watch it jerking up and down as it's cumming, as I'm still squeezing his throat.
Finally he goes quiet and limp as his cum only drips from his erection.

I would like to make him unconscious first, maybe drug him. Then I'll play with his limp but still alive body. After that, I'll try to hang him to die like he take a hanging suicide. It gonna take lots of energy to lift his body and tie his neck with the rope. Maybe I'll wrap his body with wrapper to make him easier to lift. I'll put a chair or something to hold him from hanging at first. Then I'll remove the wrapper. After that I'll just remove the chair to make him hanged, then i'll cuddle and squeeze him feel the his body movement until he stopped and totally limp and dead.
I'll keep his body for play until it starts get very stiff. Then I'll cut him in pieces then put him to meat grinder. I'll mix it with water then pour it to my plants as fertilizer. So there is nothing left behind as evidence.

So hot! I think I'd use some of the ground meat to make some burgers. As I digest him, he becomes a part of me forever.

Hang him up at one of my parties, and let my friends play with him. See how long he keeps breathing. Then lay him on the big table and feast on him.

I would keep him naked and chained up. I would force him to cum by stroking his cock and force him to get me off as well letting my juices splash onto his chest.

Teeth sinking deep into his pecs, ripping of his tits. :yummy2:

Back