lvsoldier

let's fuck ladsoldiers
Who is the best serial killer in your mind?

Jeffrey Dahmer , no doubt! <3 him
They constatnly talk about Ted Bundy and how notorious he was but Jeffry Dahmer was about a million times more hardcore and better than Bundy!

I agree. He was handsome and used his looks to lure young guys to his place where he had the best fun in the world with them, those guys were his fucking toys.

jeffrey-dahmer-in-court.jpg

For me

Luis Alfredo Garavito

and

Andrei Romanovich Chikatilo

I like his kill way.

what an awesome pic meatpie- Jeffrey was so good looking!
Was there ever an autopsy pic of him realised? Apparently they kept him shackled during his autopsy - how hot is that!

Of course they are autopsy photos. So many people from medical institutes wanted to be present when they cut him open that the medical examiner noted "The autopsy room was so full there was hardly any room for the body".

They took out his brain and to this day it is kept in a jar for possible future studies.

Doctors asked the family to give them permission to take other parts, including his hair for DNA analysis but they refused.

He must have been amazing naked on the table.

Also, people were so afraid of him, he was autopsied with chains on his feet in case he woke up!!!

Dahmer lived up in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, about 50 miles from here ....
he was one piece of work, I saw him interviewed for an hour in prison.

Amazing what he said, how he got such a "thrill" and "satisfaction" each time
he did IT to a captured young man.

His eyes glazed over when he talked about it all, whew, he was for sure...
the real deal.

There was a picture of his dead body being wheeled out of the prison. He looked pretty hot in it but since it was in "The Enquirer" or "The Globe", one of those, I'm not sure it was a real pic.

I agree, Dahmer, definitely. He was a true necrophile. He couldn't had sex with another person unless they were at least unconscious. He didn't seem like a bad guy, just twisted...like all of us here. He also was not really a cannibal, mostly just experimenting.

tumblr_lg9sr4on3F1qe50yto1_500.jpg

I did read somewhere about Jeffrey Dahmer being manacled during his autopsy was that this was actually due to some stupid bureaucratic rule which only the USA (or UK) would think up: Up to the point he was certified as dead by the coroner, he was still seen as a prisoner of the state. So he had to be restrained. Only when the coroner had signed the paperwork could Jeffrey be "allowed" to be seen as a corpse instead of a prisoner.
This is less cool than the theory that they were afraid of him, however. Jeffrey Dahmer was not a supernatural entity, he was a human being however much society would like to pretend otherwise...

I would like to point out I posted this in the interest of it being another theory or explanation: not fact, and not in contradiction of any other posts.

Jeffy Dahmer. He's the original NecroHeadFucker (no pun intended).

I read exerpts from the original trial transcript, and there was an instance where they had a state psychologist come and testify about Dahmer holding severed heads and jacking off and having sex with them. I heard (but could not confirm) that they found Dahmer cum in the mouths and throats of the heads.

Here's a clip from the movie "The Secret Life of Jeffrey Dahmer." In this scene, he beheads a man-whore who was drugged by Dahmer. He cuts his head off with a saw, and then when it's detached he whispers to it that he loves it before putting it in the freezer. That's so hot, wish I could do that with a guys head.

BEST SERIAL KILLER

Who is the best serial killer in your mind?

DEFINITELY JOHN WAYNE GACY.........HE WAS A BEAST, BUT ALL HIS VICTIMS WERE YOUNG :stars:, HOT :stars: AND HANDSOME!!!:stars:

I`m not sure,Richard Ramirez was amazingly good looking,Geoffrey Dahmer chose supremely beautiful dark meat as victims.
Bob Berdella(if I`ve got the name right)photographed one cute victim,who he tortured with electricity,(this victim escaped).
Richard Ramirez looks so fit and vulnerable,``I love the way he targeted couples.

Attachments

• richard_ramirez.jpg
    richard_ramirez.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Bob Berdella was the meanest of them all. Gacy strangled most of his victims, Dahmer cannibilized his, but Berdella tortured his for weeks at a time. In terms of cruelty, Berdella gets my vote. Gacy is second.

Back