What the killer looked like isn't important to me. It is what his victims looked like and what he did to them. Berdella and Kraft enjoyed the act of torture, stringing it out as long as possible. Dahmer enjoyed eating his men. So, I like these three.
And even though he wasn't a serial killer, I love Luka Magnotta. The others didn't live in the age of streaming videos, but just imagine what they might have put out there!

I have the 10 or 11 minute Magnotta video sitting on my computer, but I've never been able to watch more than a bit of the beginning. I'm just too squeamish to see it through to the end. I won't delete it though, because I'm still curious, and I'll be brave enough one of these days.

old Dahmer boy rocked!
but albert fish was interesting too,
he shoved needles deep into his groin area
and was really into torture.......

I think this is an unfair description of one of the leading statesmen of the twentieth Century. No man can be without flaw but Churchill galvanised the British resistance to Hitler and perhaps had Halifax been appointed p.m. in his place in 1940 the history of the world might have been different. He was no antisemite, was not in office when India became independent, and the destruction of Iranian democracy is down to Khomeini and the growth of religious fundamentalism. Whilst he may have been involved in the downfall of Mossadegh the Shah, who succeeded him, was no fundamentalist and differs little from most of the autocrats in the Middle East.
And whilst he may have been an alcoholic that didn’t seem to stop him functioning efficiently. Better methinks than a sober Trump!
So I see Churchill as a hero,not evil. Perhaps he can be blamed for Gallipoli but the world would have been a poorer place without him.

1. Though a firm supporter of the Zionist movement, Churchill retained casually antisemitic views in common with many of the British upper classes. -Wikipedia article on Winston Churchill.
Chuchill also talked about a jewish revolutionary conspiracy against civilisation. https://www.quora.com/Did-Winston-Churchill-hold-anti-Semitic-views

2. Churchill was leader of Great Britain when India was luted to finance the british war. You can read more about this in "CHURCHILL‘S SECRET WAR: THE BRITISH EMPIRE AND THE RAVAGING OF INDIA DURING WORLD WAR II" By Madhusree Mukerjee

3. To change the democratic elected government to a police state under a monarch makes it hard to see Churchill as a hero of democracy and freedom.

P.s.
So what did i want with my panegyric over Churchill not as the hero of democracy but the hero of serial killers? Churchill is a good example of how propaganda is distorting our view of reality and history. Stalin is another hero created by propaganda, i do not compare Stalin and Churchill in other aspects but just as this heroes created by propaganda. Stalin is a hero in Russia and former Soviet Union, the view has been a little bit more ambivalent than our view of Churchill but Stalin is still a hero for his politics during wwii. Here in the free democratic countries we compare Stalin to Hitler and we say that he was worse than Hitler. MK Ghandi was he a hero of the colonialized countries or was he a dangerous terrorist like Usama Bin Ladin? In the free democratic countries he was during long time seen as an Bin Ladin wannabe.

Iindier if You find my postings in this subject stupid You can always comfort You with fact that my views are posted under the headline "FLAME/LAME/HATE".

The emphasis is perhaps LAME. :grin:
D.s.

I want to compliment both lindier and old bearkill on being very well-informed and clearly intelligent. I have no opinion on the Churchill business, but I recognize legitimate discourse and constructive debate when I see it.

Jefrrey Dahmer, the only serial killer to ever make me feel sorry for them.

I agree bundy was the best looking but Dahmer wasn't too bad either. Bundy's corpse though was extremely sexy.
For sure, Gacy was no beauty. In fact, he could probably be accurately described as a fat slob. The only serial killer who (IMO) was good-looking was Bundy.

What the killer looked like isn't important to me. It is what his victims looked like and what he did to them. Berdella and Kraft enjoyed the act of torture, stringing it out as long as possible. Dahmer enjoyed eating his men. So, I like these three.
And even though he wasn't a serial killer, I love Luka Magnotta. The others didn't live in the age of streaming videos, but just imagine what they might have put out there!
Oh yea Luka might not fit the definition of serial but dang was he a hottie. I've seen all his videos that where online and watched them several times. I just wish the human one didn't have the darn frame skip where it cuts the actual killing.

Back