gacy aka the killer clown is mine how he employed fit gayboys and got em to play with his "trick" handcuffs. while they tried to figure them out he wraps a cord around their necks of pushes some board against their throats and strangles them. gacy's biggest mistake i think was that he let two lads go. i reakon he killed alot more than whats known he was clever but not clever enough.

Jeffrey Dahmer. Although he followed this path just because he did not find a person to obey him unconditionally. One full slave. He said that to a reporter when he was in prison. This recorded the audio and I listened to the tape.

GACY FOR ME THE WAY HE TORTURED THE HOT YOUNG GUYS BEFORE STRANGLING THEM AND PUTTING THEM IN HIS CRAWLSPACE SO HE HAS POWER OVER THEM EVEN AFTER DEATH

GACY`S OTHER MISTAKE WAS THAT HE BURIED SOO MANY BOYS IN HIS CRAWL SPACE HE RAN OUT OF SPACE AND THE SMELL OF THEIR ROTTING FLESH GAVE THE GAME AWAY

Good 'ol Jeff D. of course...the sad part was that his fear of never being able to keep a lover stemmed from his parents divorcing...and SO EMBEDDED was that fear that it dominated the fact that he was so cute and was obviously able to have no problem picking up equally cute guys, many of whom expressed desires to be his BF but instead winded up in the freezer and/or dissolving in a big barrel of acid. .... and how the HELL does one sneak so much acid into a tiny apt. in the FIRST PLACE!!!:smirk:

Your IDOLS are all PUSSIES. No one beats my man Randy Steven Kraft. Below is quoted from Wikipedia

Between 1971 and 1983, Randy Kraft is believed to have killed a total of 67 victims. All of Kraft's suspected victims were males between the ages of 13 and 35,[11][27] the majority of whom were in their late teens to mid-twenties. Kraft was charged with — and convicted of — 16 of these homicides, all of which had occurred between 1972 and 1983. Many of Kraft's victims had been enlisted in the Marines,[28] and most of his victims' bodies bore evidence of high levels of both alcohol and tranquilizers in their blood systems, indicating they had been rendered insensate before they had been abused and killed.

OORAH! SEMPER FI!

Winston Churchill
Statesman, etyl-alcoholic, Nobel laureate (In literature. sic!), drug addict, the death of millions Indian people, hangman of Iranian democracy, eminent antisemitic and twice P.M.

Last edited:
Dean Corll has been my "idol" for years. Among other factors, I like that he tortured his victims before killing them. I have never heard of Bob Berdella, Fritz Haarmann or Randy Kraft, but I am going to look them up. What I read in this thread, about their M.O., interests me very much. I am surprised by how many of you consider Dahmer good-looking. To my eye, he has always been an effeminate and goofy monster.

gacy aka the killer clown...employed fit gayboys
This is new to me. I had always thought Gacy targeted young males he believed were heterosexual, because part of his thrill was to abuse straight guys.

I did some reading up on both Randy Kraft and Bob Berdella. Oh man, they are EXACTLY my kind of killers! Kraft, especially, was an out-of-control berserk maniac, but he kept his shit together enough to be hugely successful in picking up, torturing and killing dozens and dozens and dozens of hot young men. I am dizzy with delight. With Berdealla, there were not nearly so many victims, but the photos he took of them are incredible: stripped, bound and being tortured AS HE TOOK THE PICTURES! So, I now consider Kraft and Berdella to be of the same high quality as Corll and Gacey.

Winston Churchill
Statesman, etyl-alcoholic, Nobel laureate (In literature. sic!), drug addict, the death of millions Indian people, hangman of Iranian democracy, eminent antisemitic and twice P.M.

I think this is an unfair description of one of the leading statesmen of the twentieth Century. No man can be without flaw but Churchill galvanised the British resistance to Hitler and perhaps had Halifax been appointed p.m. in his place in 1940 the history of the world might have been different. He was no antisemite, was not in office when India became independent, and the destruction of Iranian democracy is down to Khomeini and the growth of religious fundamentalism. Whilst he may have been involved in the downfall of Mossadegh the Shah, who succeeded him, was no fundamentalist and differs little from most of the autocrats in the Middle East.
And whilst he may have been an alcoholic that didn’t seem to stop him functioning efficiently. Better methinks than a sober Trump!
So I see Churchill as a hero,not evil. Perhaps he can be blamed for Gallipoli but the world would have been a poorer place without him.

For sure, Gacy was no beauty. In fact, he could probably be accurately described as a fat slob. The only serial killer who (IMO) was good-looking was Bundy.

Back