Guy beaten up naked

Thought you'd enjoy that one.

I keep going back to watch this because there seems to be a paucity of new action vids (beatings and mutilations and killings) on CDG recently. So, the old stuff keeps my dick hard. :Oh well:

Just want to point out that deaddirty and metalmachine have been putting a lot of work in to give us daily posts. Sexy grusome stuff. It's just that we used to have lots of guys posting lots of pics and vids and stories and discussions and bitches...you know, dead guy stuff. We probably still have lots of people logging in and reading and looking, but the active members...well, many of them seem to have dropped out. And that's too bad.

But, I'm hanging in and hoping for a resurgence. CDG has been a tremendous source of stimulation for me. It's given me something no other site has: Cute (and not so cute) Dead (and dying) Guys. And a community of men I feel deeply attached to. My dick still quivers with delight right here, with you guys...just not so much as before.

Thanks Caleb - it's good to be appreciated, especially at the moment when tbh life is a bit of a struggle generally. And thanks for the steer about dying as well as dead guys - generally I've seen this forum as being specifically about dead guys, but maybe I'll be a bit less picky at least while there's so few other active posters.
Actually I probably won't post any new stuff today - there's something I want to watch on TV in a few minutes. And maybe not tomorrow as I'll be out for a fair bit of the day.

Yeah…dying. That’s the stimulus for me. Dead is interesting and often sexy, but it’s static. Dying is more interesting. The struggle of a body to remain alive when it is on inexorable path toward death. They fearful eyes and gasping breath of a man in tremendous pain, feeling his blood draining from his body and puddling under him. The indignity he might feel as those around him hold up phones to record his torment for people like us to slobber over and jerk off to. The joy he recognizes in the eyes of the men who kill him.

It’s no secret to anyone who has read my words…I get off on men being killed with sharp objects. Slowly, gruesomely, bloodily. Naked dismemberment recorded by a talented cameraman. Streams of blood gushing from a severed throat. And, like this thread, naked men being kicked or pummeled or stoned.

This site has given me a lot. I’m hoping and praying and panting for more.

I love watching this dude being kicked. First, because he has such a fine, smooth body. Second, because I like watching naked men kicked. In this vid, no marks show on his body because his attackers are wearing simpy flipflops. I'd love to kick him with combat boots. Then he'd have some marks, and a lot more hurt.

Time to watch this again.
I love seeing men kicked. :)
I love seeing naked men kicked.:tooth:
I really love seeing attractive naked men kicked. :rulez:
I really get off on seeing attractive naked men kicked and bloodied.:drool:
I really really get off on seeing attractive naked men kicked to death.:horny::horny::horny::horny:

(PS. Combat boots do more damage than shower shoes.):th_smiley_eh:

Back