Argentine boxer Hugo Santillan 23, dies from injuries sustained during a title fight

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
NSCLSLR.jpg

Argentine boxer Hugo Santillan has died from injuries sustained during a title fight, just days after the death of Russian fighter Maxim Dadashev.

The 23-year-old collapsed in the ring on Saturday shortly after his WBC Latino Silver lightweight bout with Eduardo Javier Abreu in Argentina ended in a draw.
He was taken to hospital and underwent emergency surgery but died on Thursday.

ftoCPjN.jpg

Maxim Dadashev, 28

"Rest in Peace, Hugo Santillan," the World Boxing Council said in a tweet.

Santillan is the second boxer to die from injuries sustained in the ring this week after Dadashev's death was confirmed on Tuesday.

The 28-year-old had been hospitalised with bleeding on the brain after his IBF light-welterweight fight against Subriel Matias was stopped at the end of the 11th round last Friday.
He underwent emergency surgery but failed to recover.

He was a looking good dude!!! Id like to taste his sweat before his last wash. :stroke:

A few pics more, including the KO what caused his death:

Thank you I hadn't seen the last one. Would you like to taste his dead feet?

Oh, wow...do you prefer the sole or toes?

Oh, wow...do you prefer the sole or toes?

I like both ...but I always prefer the toes and the dirty accumulated sweat between them. I like to feel the nails in my tongue and teeth too. I always would like to bit a toenail of other man ,tear off a piece like people who bite the nails of hands, but I never couldnt do it. Usually, the alive men have the habit to say NO! :th_smiley_eh:
:hahahahha:

Back