You're MY Hot Manly Soldier Now

Frazeeme

Forum Legend
You’re MY Hot Manly Soldier Now

After the battle passed my plantation, I ventured out to survey the damage. At the edge of the first cotton field, I found you. Sprawled among and over the white bolls, your fit body and bearded face twitched in early death throes. I could see that a lead ball in your 42” chest was driving your powerful life force into my total control. Lusting for your sex tenting the blue uniform trousers, I couldn’t wait for your slow natural end. I had to have your dead cock now. I pulled out the dueling pistol I always carried and rushed you into the full relaxation of well-deserved death. One shot into the base of your skull and I watched your eyes behind dirty wire spectacles roll in opposite directions, the right eyelid closing almost completely. At the same time your tented pants pulsed as your cock surged large smudges of creamy foam through the crotch of the woolen pants. In horny passion, I grasped your hard Yankee dick without bothering to open the buttons and scooped off a generous dollop of the fresh cumm you hadn’t released for days. After slurping it, I smeared the leavings into your mouth and beard, to enhanced the flavor for later. Fully flaccid, I easily tossed you over my powerful broad 52” shoulders. I barely felt the weight of your muscular corpse as I strode back to the main house. The servants fled before the battle and wouldn’t be back soon. I tossed your squiggling flesh on the Belter sofa in the drawing room, your red and darkening blood merging into the crimson and black silk upholstery. Opening your crotch I began my intense violation of your body. I toyed with your still stiff and drooling dick like the stick I used to waggle when prepping my dogs for fetch. I dug your balls out of the tight longjohns you wore in hopes of needing them in the coolness of tonight’s campground. They rolled and squeezed obediently with my squashing and tugging of your warm wrinkled sack. At the same time I kissed your manly face repeatedly, jamming your cuum down your tongue with my own. Slaked somewhat, I turned to yank the boots off your big sweaty feet. It was more fun to jerk them off your flopping body without unlacing. OH the how the loud slap when you slid to the floor set my dick pulsing in desire. I ripped the rest of your clothes off you with my Bowie knife, stopping only when I had full access to indulge in your manly pecks and chewable nipples. Stepping back, I treated myself to jerking off across the naked front of a virile enemy soldier slain for his cause in my cotton patch. I recharged my cock by leaning down to stroke your warm loose body with my calloused hands along the sides of your torso, up and down inside your thighs, over to fondle your hot ‘junk’, around and over the cheeks and into the hairy crack of your butt. As I kissed and chewed your bearded chin, I understood what our next manly sport would be. You would be the lucky recipient of my swollen hot cock in the way only guys can satisfy one another. My rosewood canopy bed was upstairs in the master’s room. I dragged you naked, face down, up the curving staircase, your balls and engorged cock bouncing as they slammed each tread; your butch hot anticipating ass pumping in syncopation.

You’re MY hard, horny soldier corpse now! :stroke:

FINIS

Inspired by an ardent CDG member.
Many thanks to readers who encourage me. Comments and suggestions are always welcome.
If you enjoyed this story check out my others posted in this forum and click on the 'rate this thread' at the top of the page. It’s powerful support. Thanx

Bless our veterans. They serve us all. And sometimes we serve them up. Manly military meat. :yummy:

Since a KIA stud is unable to appreciate the joy of his final boner and cumshot, it's only right that the man or men who find his corpse reap the benefits of his parting gift.

And if the man who made him a corpse has the opportunity, he should show his own appreciation right there on the battlefield.

Back