Sexual Passion or Empathy?

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
When I see a video or photo of a sexy young man dying or dead or being killed, I am jacked. My heart races and my cock hardens. I am in love with his death, and his dead/dying body. I feel no sympathy or sadness for him. It is pure sexual arousement. It’s the first thing I look for when I turn on CDG.

But only just young men. No interest in seeing old people, women, little kids die. I won’t even watch. But young men, my god!, their death becomes a consuming passion. I cum watching them die. Can’t get enough of them. I do not believe I’m heartless, just dispassionate. I don’t watch to see someone die in real time. I watch a death that has already occurred in the past. I simply get off on seeing a young man die. Violently.

Any thoughts? About me, or yourself.

Just like me.

But I think, those dead men would die anyway. It is the fate. It cant be changed

So, whats wrong if other people enjoy it? Is in our nature and we dont hurt anybody (a different thing is if you hurt or kill a person in real life...)

I think too would not be a crime to enjoy that things. Yes things!! When a man dies, he stop to be a person, and become in a thing. With no feels. Only meat and bones ready to rot and slowly turn in dust.

Whats is bad in enjoy a lifeless and inanimated thing just before it lost forever???

About the empathy... It depends the case. Criminals, robbers, killers... I dont feel empathy with them. With tragedies, accidents, executions of inocents... yes, sometimes.

But the sexual morbid and imagination is very big, and it eclipse the bad thinks. can turn a sad mass shooting in a happy fantasy.

Im a person with lots of fantasies around death, some of them are very sick.

One of my fantasies about humiliation of men is dont have any empathy with the dead

I've even fap thinking in dead people I knew of my neighborhood... It may sound contradictory but i feel lot of empathy when I heard about their deaths.

lI think, in our necro fantasies is better dont think about empathy and leave it for life on the street.

I hope can be understand what I have written. My English never was good.

I totally understand, Metal. If I watch it here, it is real but not real. More real than a movie but not actually happening in real time. If it happens on the street in front of my house, I have empathy. If I see it inside my house, on this monitor, I revel in the violence and blood and death. When I see a mangled body on a highway, I revel in the splattered brains and guts. When I see a beheading, I revel in the spurt from the stump and want to drink. When I see prison violence, I revel with each stab, my body lurching in time with downward stabs. On my monitor, it is real but not real, and my cum spews.

Im a person with lots of fantasies around death, some of them are very sick.

i disagree. Having fantasies, no matter how extreme or violent, does not make you sick. You are sick ONLY if you act on them.

When a man dies, he stop to be a person, and become in a thing.

Yes. On my monitor, he is a thing. Not real anymore. A thing that stirs my imagination, my fantasy, my craving. I watch this image of a man die, and I feel ecstatic, joyful. I imagine being there, joining in, killing, mutilating, cutting, strangling, burning, stomping. A sexual experience for me. But it is still an image on my screen. A thing.

Maybe the sympathy you feel is what constitudes the arousement. Maybe Sex contains all the emotions including pittyness

Back