this is mostly for you
I hope you like it
I am an amateur story writer so please guys, be kind
but I hope all of you tell me what you think of it

sticky ricky

manuel was restless one afternoon, manuel was very horny as well
he was pacing his kitchen back and forth from the window to the stove
back and forth, back and forth
he was so horny he just knew that if he didn't do something about the thoughts and desires he was feeling he would go crazy and out of his mind
today was the day that manuel would play
so he picked up the phone and called his sadist son Ricky and said over the phone
hey my handsome son, I have an adventure in mind for us
why don't we meet at the park tonight where all the local gay guys hang out around 9 pm
rick said why, do you feel like picking up a trick for a quick three way
manuel said no, much, much more then that
believe me rick you'll be shooting a mega load of sperm by the time we are through
so rick met his sadist dad manuel at 9 pm sharp at the park where all the gay dudes met
manuel said be patient now, I'm looking for just the ight one to take home with us
we must not rush this
remember my dear, we are the killers and he is the prey
so they sat and waited and watched with hard cocks waiting to relieve themselves so badly
and suddenly it was around 11:30 PM
they had both been there for almost three hours and out of the blue a thirty something year old guy with black curly hair, blue eyes and a black beard with a swimmers build showed up, walked around the corner, passed up manuel and ricky and manuel whispered to rick, he's the one
so rick uses his old magic on the guy
rick walked up to him and started to flirt with him wildly
rick got on his knees and told the man that he reminded him of his ex and that he just had to suck his cock
he slowly unzipped the victim's jeans, took his entire soft cock into his mouth and within seconds it grew to an impressive 9 inch dick
the dark curly haired man's name was Michael
Michael said wow, omg, you got me so wound up and horny
you're so beautiful
we need to go back to your place so I can blow my load down your throat
ricky got up quickly and said of course
ricky asked Michael, do you believe at love at first sight?
Michael said as a matter of fact I do
ricky said there's just one thing, that older guy back there on the bench, he's my partner
are you up for a three way?
the victim said sure, why not
little did he know what ricky and manuel all had in store for him that evening
so they all got into manuel's car and ricky said let's play a game mike
let me put this hood over your head
mike the victim said hey, I don't know if I am all into this
this is kinda freaky and seems a little unsafe to me
ricky said please and begged him with his blue eyes to do so
the victim looked at rick and said well, I suppose I would do it for you
but be prepared, i'm going to blow a huge load down your throat ricky
all three men in the car were rock hard and emitting male sweat hormones like a bunch of horny college guys
they finally made it back to manuel's mansion
led the victim mike into the basement and suddenly from behind WHACK. SLAM. BAM.
manuel took a large vase and slammed it across the back of the victim's head
ricky saw the man fall to the ground
manuel said we must not waste time
ricky removed the victim's hood
there was no doubt he was out cold for the next hours
but just to be sure they put a sleeping pill under his tongue so it would dissolve slowly into his bloodstream and keep him knocked out for a good long hours
manuel and rick violently and savagely ripped off the man's clothing, shoes and underwear
laid him on a table, naked and strapped him down tightly
rick immediately went to work
he took one of manuel's torture tools and made a 4 inch cut on the sole of the victim's left foot and fashioned a fuck pocket made of flesh
ricky could not stand it anymore so he grabbed that foot which had a musky, earthy, dirt, mushroomy type of odor and he started gnawing and sucking at the foot
and started drinking some of the blood coming from the foot from where the fuck pocket was fashioned
after about thirty minutes of euphoria and bliss ricky shoved his cock deep inside the left sole of the victim's foot
it felt like he was sliding his penis into a tight, container full of raw chicken and beef, fat and slime
he violently thrust his hips up and down in the fuck motion firmly holding his dick against the victim's sole
in and out, in and out, in and out
suddenly it felt as of the head of his dick would split open
rick was at the point of no return so his penis erupted a geyser amount of cum inside of the victim's sole
rick then took a needle and thread
the type that a autopsy person would use and sown the sole shut with his sperm inside the man's foot forever
rick then took the victim by the other foot
took a sharp scalpel from the tray of sharp torture instruments to his left and started to cut off the entire sole of the victim's right foot
halfway through the victim suddenly awoke
gagged and bound tightly, his wildly examined what was going on as he tried to struggle and make sense out of the situation he found himself in
realizing his feet were mutilated and that he could go nowhere rick removed the gag and mike the victim said angrily what the fuck did you do to my feet you son of a bitch
what the fuck did you do to my feet?
rick eagerly told him what he did and picked up the sole meat
the entire ball pad of the victim's right foot was brought up to his face and said see, this is what I did
the victim looked in horror, realizing that he would no longer be able to walk on them
the very feet that had taken him through every step of his life now just laying there at the end of his legs like two processed cans of minced dog food
useless, worthless footmeat no longer usable or weightt sustainable
just worthless feet meat
but rick found them anything but worthless
manuel was seething with hormones and finally said ok, my turn
he could not contain his lust for the evil dark side of himself any longer
he says well, looks like my son did one hell of a number on your feet
now I am going to do the same to your scrotum and penis
the victim shouted no, please, let me go
take me in the car and dump me back at the park, I don't care
I can get skin grafts on my feet
I won't say a word to nobody, please don't kill me
manuel looked at him with a grin and said nothing
suddenly manuel grabbed the guy and took a sharp scalpel to the guy's pee hole
the guy screamed in horror and pain as manuel handcrafted his piss hole twice the size of what it was
the victim said oh my god, you're going to kill me aren't you?
manuel had a grin of evil on his face, but also a grin of profound lust and primal horniness as well
and manuel simply shock his head yes
the victim screamed and pleaded and begged
manuel slapped him across the face several times
he then took a pair of pliers and started squeezing the hard head of the victim's penis
he then took the hot cigarette that he had been puffing on and burned the victim's ball sack and the underside of the victim's penis shaft
the victim squirmed in pain
manuel proceeded to take a sharp knife, grabbed the victim by the hair and with one swift motion cut off the victim's 9 inch rod
at the very moment the victim started to cum, but instead of cumming from an erect penis, the cum was shooting out of a hole that laid flush with the pubic area of where the dick was once attached
the victim's orgasm must have been pretty intense because the man came like no one has ever seen another man cum before
it kept going, and going, and going
manuel and ricky looked like two children on a hot summer day
taking turns at a water fountain
sucking down the mixture of sperm and blood from their gorgeous victim's urethra tube
manuel said enough is enough
we must put this man out of his misery
so he got behind the victim, wrapped his strong hands around his throat and chocked the life out of him
and didn't stop until he saw the victim's tongue protruding from his lips
blue, and unresponsive
they then dragged the victim over to another table, proceeded to take out a chainsaw and cut up the victim
packaged the meat in butcher's paper and stuck it into a deep freeze in the freezer bin that manuel had in the basement
needless to say they both had enough meat to sustain for at least two months

Oh, Ricky! That was super! Thank you. Now I'll invite you over and prepare a delicious dinner. We'll open my freezer and pull out the two size-18 feet I've been saving just for you. Mmmmmmm.

size 18 feet, WOW...………. sounds like u nabbed one of our Bucks basketball players!

Don't know if he played basketball, but he was definitely a fine young buck. And now dwells in my freezer.

Back