lack of posts and material

With morgue workers we take it one step at a time most are on summer holiday.

left for 3 weeks, came back, and STILL no new feet/soles for me...…………………
or the other footies out here,

im paying for nothing...……….

Aawww Ricky, you poor deprived footless sweetie :heart love:
There's some good dead feet in the batch of Khmer hangers I've just posted, which doubtless twitched, spasmed and clenched in the air as the noose did its work. Though you do have to look around a bi to find them, it's not a very footy batch this month.

yes, thank u deaddirty, I appreciate your understanding,, its hard to have a hard cock and go somewhere without having anything to satisfy
the urges!!!!!!!

I know the feeling, though for me it's their crotches rather than their feet it goes to.

this is due to most people not being full memebers and getting block for almost a month at a time....

Yes because most people are like you and want to leech top notch and high quality sets for free.

it was to my understanding that if a person contributed posts and valuable content that they are not leeches.
now, on the other hand, those who do nothing are considered leeches...….

Those who do nothing are lurkers and the ones who refuse to upgrade are leeches.

as the song would say....it's all about the money...money money.... jesse j . :)

CDG is completely uncensored unique place it costs money yes but they don't go to me.:red with anger:

Hi, Meat! I would like to pay for a certain content and I offered this half of a year ago, and keep upgrading my acciunt as often as I can. But it seems theese sources are unable to show us females better than dead old women or dead infants. And its really frustrating.

Good things come to those who wait. Young beautiful girls are not common in morgue when they have they will share.

Those who do nothing are lurkers and the ones who refuse to upgrade are leeches.
Well Meatpie, I do try to contribute but there is no interest in my kink here, which is fire and burning alive, or many other places, so why would I pay for something that has little or no interest to me! The photos posted go through all kinds of pop-up that my malware software red flags, so really I don't know why I even try to log in here. If there were some wonderful stories of naked men burning at the stake, maybe more lynchings by burning, I might consider upgrading. I saw some of this stuff when I first joined, but really nothing since, other than a few posts by Marky in the Fire Group.

I too don't know why you keep coming back here maybe out of habit? Still you bring a little more insanity to the group with your super rare fetish possibly just a few individuals with that particular kind of fetish on the entire planet just like Ricky with his footpad eating raw fetish which by now the whole forum knows about.

These fetishes and very deep dark desires including mine of course are completely incurable and last a lifetime. I find it fascinating how persistent the desires are and how they remain as intense over many years as I said possibly a lifetime. When unfulfilled they eventually crush the individual. Depression and self-harm even suicide attempts are common. Personally I see no point in living if I can't fuck a dead guy.

Thanks for at least replying to my post Meatpie.
Dark fantasies like mine are rare that is true, but there are lot of people with a lust for fire. I do come back out of the vain hope that I might get to see some images, or better yet, videos, of someone actually burning alive! Remember that the ultimate threat of most religions is to be cast naked into the fiery pits of Hell! I actually look forward to that fate!

The totally crazy thing about my festish, kink, is that I alway envision myself burning alive naked! That's what gets me off!
I've come close to doing this in reality more than once, occasionally suffering significant burns, but my self preservation instincts have alway come through. I loved the feeling of fire licking my bare butt, but hated the healing!

So I will come back occasionally, just to see if there is some demented person here who shares my extreme kink, either as a victim like me, or possibly an executioner who dreams about watching a naked man burn at the stake, and might even think about doing it!

but dont forget pie, I HAVE eaten a ball pad raw …..

I just need to do it AGAIN!

but dont forget pie, I HAVE eaten a ball pad raw …..

I just need to do it AGAIN!

And I was tied to a stake naked to a stake when I was a young teen by a group of boys at summer camp who were going to "Burn the Fag"!
They lit the fire and my bare butt was getting licked by flames! Those boys were in total shock when I got a huge erection and started to hump the stake while I was screaming :aha:! I could see several of the boys had dropped their shorts and were wanking :fast jerk: as they watched the flames on my bum.
They were blown away when I started to cum buckets :load: :load: :load:

I had my lust for fire before that event, but after coming so close to burning alive, it became my most powerful sexual driver! Part of me was hoping that they were going to finish the job and burn me to ashes and dust!

Back