lack of posts and material

stustustugoo

Forum Elite
Established Member
the lack of material here is really starting to suck, c mon people...………………… find some sexy cdg's !!!!!!!!

There's not many of us getting on to post.
Meatpie, when is the endless knockout going to end?

We are still very weak and vulnerable those who really cared about the community are still here and new members are joing albeit at a slower rate but not posting much.

Conditions for the survival of our community have become extremely hostile I am not sure when we will be able to provide free access we need to become financially stable first if we want to stay secure and uncensored we need a lot more support.

Thanks Meatpie.

In recent years conditions for gore and death sites have become extremely hostile few sites are remaining.

A couple of days ago possible Death of BestGore blog was announced.

x1lGQl4.png

Hang in there, Meatpie. I don't want to lose deaddirty's vids, metalmachine's pics, and Ricky's stinky, albeit poetic, feet. And, course, the gorgeous dudes (intact or in pieces) on your morgue table. They make my day.

Last edited:
Hang in there, Meatpie. I don't want to lose deaddirty's vids, metalmachine's pics, and Ricky's stinky, albeit poetic, feet. And, course, the gorgeous dudes (intact or in pieces) on your morgue table. They make my day.
I've been a big supporter of this site financially and by posting some of the best pics on here for years which you somehow 'forgot' to mention. Sadly, most of my friends have disappeared who supported my efforts with generous reputation points.(Thank you Ricky!!!) The POS whose pics you 'like' was a serial copier who left in a huff when called out on it and deleted all his own posts. I still don't know why Meatpie let him back in:forum with coffe:

Because I refuse to be part of kindergarten drama a lot has happened since then you shouldn't be stuck in the past everyone has equal rights to post discuss and share we should move on. The member in question has also donated a lot so that we can have a site and remain together.

The POS whose pics you 'like' was a serial copier who left in a huff when called out on it and deleted all his own posts. I still don't know why
Meatpie let him back in:forum with coffe:

I was expelled for you ... (Remember the "Next train")

We have ignored each other for years and everything was ok ... I do not understand the reason to attack again.

But I will not go into a discussion 6 years ago.

I think that in the last years I have contributed a lot, creating threads of sources that no other place uses, making really difficult threads, in which I have dedicated hours, days, weeks, months ... (Foreigners, Selfies, Martyrs ...) And the daily posts.

I have even avoided many sources, because I know other users use them, including you.

I think that the best thing for everyone will be that we continue to ignore ourselves.

Have a good day, mate.

Last edited:
Guys just chill you are both loyal stellar members and fierce defenders of the community and you have been here long enough to know that neither the admins nor the mods will take sides it's time to make peace it's useless to get stuck in the past grow up and move on from past misunderstandings.

Besides we have much bigger problems to solve there are just several people who continue to contribute and post.

I need an account for documentingreality.com anyone willing to share theirs? Their admin Chris banned me we talked for two days but he refuses to lift my ban. He asked "why are you here?"...Truth is I like to visit other sites from time to time especially with CDG dead and boring I guess I spent more time on other sites than on CDG.

Because I refuse to be part of kindergarten drama a lot has happened since then you shouldn't be stuck in the past everyone has equal rights to post discuss and share we should move on. The member in question has also donated a lot so that we can have a site and remain together.

I thought this was the section to air our grievances.....

I need an account for documentingreality.com anyone willing to share theirs? Their admin Chris banned me we talked for two days but he refuses to lift my ban. He asked "why are you here?"...Truth is I like to visit other sites from time to time especially with CDG dead and boring I guess I spent more time on other sites than on CDG.

Check your in box

So, for what it's worth I'll shoot my wads.
This in my experience is a unique site. The vast array of material is priceless. We need to stop worrying about who did what and when etc. etc.
I think CDG did itself a great deal of harm last winter when many of the best corpse pictures were posted in Death Images instead of the Secret Room. At that point I considered leaving. Why should people give money to see less than what they can see more for free? This Spring it changed back to a 'taste' for free and the full/best material associated for Elite. GOOD MOVE! This seems a simple marketing principle. A long time member here asked me outside the site if I thought it worthwhile to become an Elite again. I told him the best stuff is once again appearing there. Hopefully he'll return.
Given the nature of this material, it's unrealistic to expect a steady flow. I'm glad to see whatever I can. Of course, I'd love to see more … we all would. Twenty years ago this kind stuff had almost zero public availability.
Even though my own exploration of necrophilia is outside the mainstreams here, I feel comfortable posting. The diversity here is a strength and we need to celebrate it...and support it. I'm fascinated by all the different interests that appear here. Some of the new posters are awesome. Think PLA.
Many thanks to the folks who are obviously working hard and posting to keep CDG going! BRAVO :bow:

Thanks Caleb.
And guys, for God's sake let's not fight each other, especially those who continue to post actively in such difficult times - we need to pull together to survive, even we don't always love each other as dearly as we might.

I did a disservice to Phyzzique by not including him in my post. He's put a lot onto the site that has made me grip my groin, and I'm thankful. As soon as I posted, I went off on a vacation, and that night, I realized my error but couldn't rectify it until returning home just now. So, Phyzzique, I'm sorry. Hope you will forgive me. I did not mean to slight you.

I am grateful to all members who add new content. I try to add stories from time to time, but mostly just comment on others' posts. I wish I could add visuals, but can only dream of them. Thanks to all who do.

so when are these new posts suppose to pick up? just asking...…………..

With enough donations and support from members we should be able to let more people in.

I was talking about the new morgue pics from the morgue workers u mentioned

Back