lack of posts and material

Yes, since the new internet censorship law was passed in Russia a few days ago we are blocked. Sad.

Internet censorship in Russia is worse than China.

This is the message that appears when you try to access CDG from Russia:

OsvjxRS.png

Russian authorities are selectively filtering the internet and have blocked Russian citizens from accessing popular websites like wikipedia, reddit, dailymotion, facebook pages, telegram, LinkedIn...it's a very long list.

There is no reason for Russian authorities to block access to our forums.

Russian authorities are selectively filtering the internet and have blocked Russian citizens from accessing popular websites like wikipedia, reddit, dailymotion, facebook pages, telegram, LinkedIn...it's a very long list.

There is no reason for Russian authorities to block access to our forums.

Russia has decided to set up a Russian-only internet so other countries cannot hack into their secure servers.....let's see how successful that will be:forum with coffe:

Stu's Dream

Here you have it you sick deranged whining bitch of a necro foot motherfucker.

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets hope for many more to come!

I dont know how to behave, im a creature who functions on instinct impulse and primal urges!!!!!!!! lol

Let's hope then that this way of life doesn't cause you too much problems.

I was banned from facebook today just stating some facts about gypsies and they called me a racist and reported. I acted on impulse but I don't regret it.

Here you have it you sick deranged whining bitch of a necro foot motherfucker.

PLEEZE! Ricky is NOT a motherfucker. He's just a plain ordinary sick deranged whining bitch of a necro foot fucker.

He is and it sounds better thank you.

cannibal part is feet cock and balls, cooked AND raw, but I like feet raw the most!

Back